- The service staffs are always smiling regardless and willing to do more than what is required of them. (Such as calling out to outside bookings, was even willing to learn how to make french toast,etc)
- Bed brand is King Koil
- Several outside food available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Small pool
- noisy as walls are thin
- Breakfast does not refill fast enough, food selection limited
- No mini fridge
- No English Instructions for safe deposit box
- Not enough cupboard space to put stuff
- Wash basin and mirror outside of toilet (can be good or bad...up to individual)
- Toilet no lock
- If you book in USD, do not expect to pay in USD. They will convert USD to Indo Rupiah to your credit card currency. So if u intend to pay in USD...just make sure bring more money and change at the money changer there. It's better.
**The bungalow next door looks great for family!
Go to Murano Spa (great service...great ambience)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Amaris Hotel Legian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaris Hotel Legian Bali