The ONE Legian
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
2,459 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorbusy streetlocation is greatstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I love the hotel and staff and breakfast is great! Food could be hotter at breakfast time but it is nice food. Love the pool and the cleanliness of the hotel all around. Checkin was smooth and the location of the hotel is great! Security is good too and everyone is very helpful and make us feel at home. Tiwi at the pool bar is lovely and I like all the staff they are all very helpful and nice. We are in room 228 and we are still here. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank addikted2travel
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Excellente have a great place, have more discount for the room rate.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank yusa_190682
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The hotel is not as good as it looks from the outside...
The interior is standard and the service is so so.
The good points for this hotel are its location which is really close to the center of the crowd and also the breakfast is served at the rooftop.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Its a Great Hotel. i enjoyed my stay At 101 Legian.
First The location of this hotel is very Good , just a minutes from the bars and restaurants. The staffs were helpful and Great Attitude. I lost My camera in the hotel , they found it and bring it back to me.
the room was clean and the House keeping service was fine. the breakfast area was nice enough and the breakfast was good with many choices. I recommend this Hotel. I should Appreciate the management Efforts which makes our stay pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank xxanty
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I was a bit skeptical as to why this place was so cheap, but when me and my friends got there, we loved it the moment we stepped out of the cab. Starbucks was right there, and going up the hotel's interiors were modern and very well maintained. The rooms itself were very clean, the pool upstairs was beautiful. The room had plenty of space to move about, the bathroom was decent and most importantly it was very clean. The location of the hotel is very good, surrounded by convenience stores, restaurants, and shopping areas. Also, it's about 10 minutes away from Kuta Beach, Beachwalk(the new mall) and close to the hottest night scene in Legian. Two thumbs up!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends