The ONE Legian
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$84
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hotels.com
US$252
US$204
US$145
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$83
US$141
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$60
2,478 results
All reviewssky poolpool partyrooftop restaurantlegian streetstrategic locationnight lifethe ground floorbusy streetlocation is greatstandard roombuffet breakfastwelcome drinksecurityskypooltiwiclubsbali
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Stayed for 3 nights early october 2012 and would highly recommend for short stay but not for any extended stay.. the rooms are very small but the pool and rooftop area are great and it is in a very central location. The breakfast has a good selection and the staff cant do enough for you.

3  Thank 68lisas777
Reviewed 24 October 2012

just returned from Bali and stayed here 4 nights. Great hotel on edge of Kuta and Legian so easy to get out to Semiyak and the like or into Kuts shopping. Rooms are small but who cares as we only slept in it. Roof Pool is great. Not huge but good enough to escape the mid day heat. Staff are very friendly. Watch for the young girl on the rooftop bar doing kareoke to her favourite songs. She sings well and is very entertaining. She obviously loves her job

Room Tip: I got a 3rd level room 3 doors from the pool. Small but excellent access to the pool on a hot day or to get your duty free booze for a drink. Book through trip adviser as you'll get the room for nearly half the over the counter rate. I paid 50 bucks a night and it was worth every cent
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stayed at the 101 Legian at the start of October 2012 for 10 nights with 3 other friends. the 1st night we stayed in normal rooms and they are small but ok for what you needed but 3rd level poolside rooms are huge so we ended up paying extra and stayed the 9 nights in them. Totally worth paying more. The hotel throws poolside parties nearly everday and the staff are fun to be around with. they have 2 restaruants 1 on the roof top and street level and food is good. also because the 101 is on the main strip all other restaruants, shopping and clubs are all within walking distance and they have ATM at the hotel lobby. also if you want to venture out and about they have drivers that can take you whereever you want to go. the driver we used was Kadek Rusna. Ask for him he is great, friendly and you can be safe with him and he goes out of his way to help you.
Overall The 101 legian is a fantastic hotel and would recommend it to anyone however if you want peace and quite then go to a resort hotel like the Haven (sister hotel) this is more for your casual good fun people.
A very special thank you and mention to Kasta, Wyan, Oyke, Tiwi, and Yunita. who made our stay at the 101 so wouderful and fantastic. we will miss you till we come back next year.

Room Tip: recommend paying extra and getting 3rd level poolside room. there is only 4 and is big rooms. however for the singles travelling with friends these rooms only have king size beds and cant put singles into them.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Smart Morning standard greeting that is always spoken in this hotel. quite a surprise when they pronounce it in the evening. they think this is the way to greet guests with enthusiasm, so that work would not be comfortable and powerful

thank you to the operator (Joko) for directions to the hotel helped because honestly the first time coming to Bali. not only that, he (Joko) was also very helpful during my stay as a short way to quickly show up and are not affected by traffic jams. even he (Joko) was able to help me to check my flight schedule no delay or not and also help check in via online so I got the seats I wanted. he (Joko) also tell me the location of cheap restaurant with good quality

he (Joko) was very smart and mastering work. I was amazed.

This hotel has 3 bars, lobby bar, pool bar, and a roof top. on the roof top we can get a very varied breakfast menu. Do not worry if you're booking a room only, you also get breakfast just by paying USD 6. breakfast begins at 7-10 am, do not worry, it is extraordinary. imagine if you woke up late, they set up an alternative restaurant precisely in "Urban House Restaurant", there you can have breakfast from 9-11 am.

swimming pool is perfectly situated on the 3rd floor with city views legian

And I said thanks to the receptionist (Widyawan) which has helped find a taxi at the time of check out. very friendly and smiling face

This Hotel Very Recommended. Trust Me

Room Tip: Choose Up stair close to swimming pool
Reviewed 18 October 2012

On this trip, I was thinking of several choices for my usual budget of about $70 Sing dollars. I even considered to downgrade to Tune Hotels but in the end, I chose 101 Legian. I have stayed here twice before, and one year on, the hotel is still great, well-maintained, clean and its timeless design is wonderful.
Mom decided to come with me on this trip, so I was glad I didn't choose Tune hotels.
We both enjoyed the service at 101, and we ordered room service, which was not cheap, but hearty and enjoyable.
Wifi is great in my room.
Tonight (yes, I'm still here), I took a horse carriage and we rode from Legian into a side street and came out on the Kuta Beach area; the the carriage rode further from Hard Rock cafe pass the new Beachwalk shopping centre. Then he turned into a side street again and we were back on 101. This just shows how good the location of the hotel is.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family