“Amazing”

Mozzarella by the Sea at Maharta
Ranked #37 of 231 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Italian, American, International, European, Asian, Indonesian, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
perth
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Group of 20 people tonight. All food on time and awesome quality. 2 for 1 cocktails. BBQ ribs a must have. Waitstaff very attentive ;)

1 Thank dilux

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
South Australia
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was quite busy with a lot of families. We ordered drinks & unfortunately the beer was cold when it arrived. Our entre came out super quickly & was ok. Our main course arrived 10 minutes later as we were finishing our entres - staff tried juggling plates but not at all enjoyable.
The meals were ordinary, service matched it and we left feeling very disappointed.

Perth, Australia
“Average to Poor Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Felt like pasta so ordered the fettucine carbonara. It was okay. Good flavour, pasta cooked perfectly but nothing amazing. My first lime juice came in a glass full of mostly ice.
After having that I was still hungry so thought I'd try their nasi campur and ordered another lime juice. This time there was little ice and mostly juice. Perfect! However the nasi campur was disgusting. It was smothered in sweet chilli sauce and that dominated all the flavours. I only ate half as I just couldnt stomach it. Considering I had the best nasi campur the night before at Poppies Restaurant in Kuta, this was such a stark contrast.
The venue itself is very nice. Great location. The food, or rather the dishes I ate, weren't great. How can Balinese get nasi campur so wrong when it's a local dish!!

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“I'll be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

My wife and I had heard around Legian about Mazzarella by the Sea so thought we would give it a try.
We walked in and were greeted by lovely staff and seated. The menu has a great selection and the buy one cocktail and get one free was great value and delicious.
Food was delivered within 10 minutes and was delicious.
Staff were great and I don't normally single anyone out but honestly there was a young waitress there by the name of Novie. She was outstanding in her presentation and service. Her english was brilliant and her knowledge of food, the local area and Bali in general was great, she made sure we had a great night and even when we were leaving walked and waved us off. Management take note, this young lady is a star in your team.
We will be back to Mozzarella by the Sea at Maharta.

• Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Great meals and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

We had a few meals at Mozarellla by the Sea and enjoyed them all.
The menu remains unchanged from previous visits, however the selection is varied and would suit most tastes.
The staff were very attentive and meals arrived in good time.
We had a friends birthday dinner there and I delivered a cake during the day, that night the staff all came out singing with cake in hand , soon the whole restaurant was singing along and it made for a very memorable birthday dinner.
On my list to revisit .