“Fun crew, great price”

UP2U Surf School Bali
Ranked #1 of 50 Tours in Legian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: # 40% CHEAPER # Very Affordable # Great Fun For Everyone # Level 3 certified surf coaches # Surf Lessons and guiding # Safe and friendly environment # Professional facilities and equipment. UP2U Surf School Bali is owned and run by Australian professional surfers our aim is to teach you the awesome sport of surfing whilst providing professional services, facilities and equipment in a safe environment this guarantee's your Bali surf lesson’s and guiding will be amazing and something to always remember. UP2U cater's for all levels of surfing from beginners to advanced surfers and invite you to learn the awesome sport of surfing in a safe, fun and relaxing environment. For more details click the 'WEBSITE' link on this page. Wanna Go For Surf - IT's UP2U
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I never surfed before so I was a bit nervous! But my first experience on the board was great, the guys from up2U surfing school helped me a lot and so after 1 hour I was standing on the board riding my first wave! The price was great and the crew nice and helpful! If you wanna get the pictures of your surfing experience you should be prepared to pay around 8-9$, though! We can highly recommend it!

1  Thank Dorothea K
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2014

Hi Dorothea K,

It was great to meet you and it was even better to see you surf with UP2U Surf School Bali and thanks for the review l do really appreciate it.

Being nervous is completely normal for anyone starting to learn how to surf this is why I keep safety the number one priority and by doing safety briefings and pre-surf workshops helps all our custmoers build a safe level of confidence and this keeps the nervousness down a little.

We have very well kept equipment this allows us to give people a great experience but also plays part in our safety program, safe equipment = safe lessons.

Our prices are definately one of the most competitive in Bali we like to stay inline with the everyday traveller to Bali who likes to try and get a bargain so our prices do attract allot of interest but we make sure that our services are super professional and facilities are kept up to scratch to make sure that our guests get a great service.

Our photograhy department als does a great job and for the $8 - $9 dollars you normally get around 60 pictures a bargain.

I hope we see you again and please feel welcome to return to UP2U anytime you will always be welcome.

Take care,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My daughters just completed 3 days of lessons with Paul and his staff at UP2U at Legian Beach. They had so much fun and the instructors guide you through each step of the way, they are patient and so friendly. My girls were standing on their boards within the first hour and after the third lesson they were thoroughly addicted and riding bigger waves. It was so great to see my girls confidence and enthusiasm grow which is a credit to Paul and his staff. They not only taught them how to surf but also how to read the waves and show them how to pick the perfect surfing spots. We would highly recommend this experience with UP2U for beginners or advanced.

1  Thank Dons682014

Hi Dons682014,

Thank you for surfing at UP2U and it as our pleasure to have you and your your girls surf with us also thanks for the review I do appreciate it.

I think your girls stood up in the first fifteen minutes and the look on their faces was gold so stoked and heaps of smiles andthe pictures where amazing.

Part of the beginners course is how to read and predict surfing spots everyone can paddle, stand and everyone falls but being able to map out where to go surfing is just as important. By being able to do this people surfing skill levels lift very quickly.

Your girls where always super stoked when they came into UP2U and it was a great feeling to see allyour happy faces please feel welcome to return anytime your part of our family

Take care,

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had a lesson with this school, it was my partners first time surfing, he got up! We had a great day, they are super fast with replying to emails and what's app too which was handy as I booked the night before (pretty late notice)

1  Thank jolili

Hi jolili,

Thank you so much for your review.

We are stoked that you both had a great time at UP2U Surf School Bali.

I know that people in Bali need answers very quickly so they can organise their other sight seeing activities so l do my best to give prompt and accurate replies asap that way people can sit back and relax knowing that everything is organised.

Unfortunately many companies have yet to realize this.

We had a great time with you both and I really hope we see you again very, very soon you will always be welcome to come back and hang out at the surf school anytime

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Amazing experience @ UP2U Surf School in Kuta, Bali. I fell in love with surfing after the three-day class I took. The instructors are very professional, reliable and it was so easy and fun to learn how to surf; well, at least, get on a 8 board on the first day and a 6.7 the third day :)

Lessons take 2H and you've got the possibility to practice by yourself for one hour afterwards. Do bring sunscreen and a towel!

The school is located on the Legian Beach, a great location, easy to access within 3 minutes walking from Sky Garden. Anyhow, no need to worry: you will be picked up from your hotel every morning before class. Paul and his team are surf pros. So if you want to learn the ins and outs of how to properly handle a board and ride the waves but also the surfing jargon like left-handers and how to find your channel, go with UP2U.

I highly recommend UP2U Surf school. It is by far the best option in terms of quality and price.Well invested time! Thank you, Paul, Chip, Agung, Felix, Danny, Johnny. See you soon :)

2  Thank anca I
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2014

Hi anca l,

Anca, we miss you.

It was a pleasure having such a beautiful person surf with me and the crew at UP2U Surf School.

As soon as you walked in the surf school everyone had a very nice feeling about you and we where always so stoked to see you come back to the surf school time and time again it was great to have you hang out with us at the surf school.

All the instructors at the surf school are highly trained and very professional and I'm very happy with what they all do we have a pretty tight team and with the results we get with our guests learning how to surf so well I'm confdent in saying is because we have great staff who are very knowledgable and caring.

We do offer pickup/retrn services but we do find many people like to walk to the surf school mainly because it's location is in a awesome area and people generally hang around the surf school afterwards and kick back.

At UP2U we are always trying to teach people how to go surfing we supply online tutorials and with the pre surf workshops and beach practicals we find that our guests really acheive their goals when they surf with UP2U

Anca, we really hope you come back and please, please come in and say hello we will be so happy when we see you again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My two daughters have just completed their first day of three lessons. In the first day after only 1 hour they are both standing up and having a great time. Looking forward to see the progress over the next two days. The staff are great and friendly easy to talk to and are willing to help you with any questions you have about Bali, even not related to the surfing.

Great people and great with the kids and adults, would highly re commend to anybody. Great location, calming atmosphere.

1  Thank Njcooper14