“Fantastic Stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dooogong
“Fantastic Stay!”
Reviewed 13 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

I have stayed in several Legian Hotels over the years. This was the first time I have rented a villa.

My arrival at Lamac Villa was a great relief! I was greeted by a lovely private pool in a very quiet court yard.

The villa contained everything you would need. Its relatively new so everything was great. There was Wifi access, dvd player in the lounge and upstairs bedroom, ipod docking station to play music, a bathroom off the two large comfortable bedrooms as well as a living area of each bedroom. There was a balcony off the upstairs living area and large glass doors which folded out onto the court yard / pool area down stairs.

The bathrooms were nice and large and although it was just my friend and I, we agreed that if we returned to Bali, there would be more than enough room to bring our friends along to stay at Lamac.

Before I left for Bali I was concerned that I was going to be in the middle of no where. When I arrived I was really happy to find that most of my favourite haunts were within walking distance (beach, good spa's, restaurants etc). It was an easy five minute walk to the beach and to some great restaurants. Bintang supermarket was about an easy ten minute walk away.

The villa was cleaned everyday and a gardener took great care of the pool and the surrounds. We felt totally safe at Lamac and we got to know the locals in the area. I found this much more enjoyable than being surrounded by yahooooooooing drunk travellers at various times during the night and day at some bali hotels! It was also great not to wrestle with anyone over a pool side seat at 7am in the morning! The Lamac pool was all mine!! :)

Nila took great care of us and Jack stopped in to say hi as well. This was really nice :).

There is nothing I could really fault about my stay at Lamac. Its a great villa and all you need to do is have a nice relaxing holiday :). I would recommend Lamac to anyone!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lamac is relatively new. So everything worked well and was maintained.
Liked least: I had to leave :(
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Heids70
Wollongong
“Lovely Lamac”
Reviewed 13 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Our family of 5, Mum, Dad, 2 teenaged girls and one 9 yo girl all love Lamac. It is in a great location, close to beach, shopping and restrauants. Quite new, cleaned daily, managed by the very helpful Nila (nothing was too much trouble). Very spacious, pool is gorgeous. The Gang that the villa is in is very safe and lit up at night. Would definitely stay again and reccommend to others.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How private and spacious it was.
Liked least: Would have liked our towels changed during our stay, but not a huge issue.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
sydney

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Lyndelle...
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Fantastic Villa close to everything”
Reviewed 22 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Lamac for 11 days and couldnt have asked for a better villa to stay at. With 4 teenagers ranging from 15 - 19 years of age, Lamac was perfect in size for the kids to hide upstairs and for the adults to relax downstairs.

Lamac is only a short stroll from the shops and beach, Kuta also only takes 45 mins to walk to along the beach. Some great places to eat are also close by.

We found this villa to be very secure and private, and the kids loved swimming in the pool.

The owner Dirk is a great guy who is only to happy to share his local knowledge of Bali and the attractions to see while there. Nila the housekeeper, always has a smile on her face and is only to happy to assist where possible to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

A local attraction that is a must do while in Bali is Waterbom park. This is fun for all ages and reasonably priced.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Security of the property
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sydney
Reviewed 7 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$74
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing