“Excellent value for money”

Ananta Legian Hotel
Ranked #39 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Just returned from 5 nights here & couldn't fail the hotel, roof top bar great spot to watch the sunset. Ideal spot close to new Cocoon bar which is excellent & other Legian beach front restaurants & bars. Spent most afternoons at the pool bar which was fun, hotel staff were very pleasant & attentive always eager to help

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graham T

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Fabulous hotel in a great location. Although on the small side the rooms are modern and spotlessly clean. Great breakfast and exceptionally friendly staff. Lovely breakfast and pool areas. I would stay again next visit.

Room Tip: Choose a pool access room.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The hotel does not look exactly like in the pictures, but still ok. Rooms are a bit small according to my taste. But the staff was great, very helpful and kind. Good selection for breakfast. Hotel is not far from the beach. It is ok for shorter stay. I spent 5 days with my 3 girlfriend and I need to say, that we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We have just recently returned from our holiday in Bali staying two weeks at the Ananta Hotel, the rooms are great, we stayed in a pool side room which open directly onto the pool area, the breakfast at the hotel are changed daily and exceptional good, beds comfortable and the staff were excellent.

Located about one block back from Legian Beach, there are also plenty of restaurants in the nearby vicinity

Room Tip: Best rooms are the pool side rooms
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Our stay at Ananta was brilliant, the staff very friendly and helpful, and always provide excellent service. I rated this hotel the best of all. Good room with good view, reasonable price. The breakfast was nice and different everyday.The pool was excellent.Roof top bar was nice for relax and enjoy the sunset. The location of the hotel was perfect, near the beach and shopping area only 5 minutes walking. It was brilliant stay at Ananta, and would be stay here again for next visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

We loved our two days stay here. It was very refreshing to locate to a smaller hotel where everything was accessible.
We stayed at Hardrock for 5 nights and Ananta Legian for two.
Hardrock seemed very busy and Ananta is simply relaxing.
Stay here if you simply want to chill, there is a nice bar with friendly staff.
Room service is good and check out their beef burgers, they are thee best Eva!

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Chadissa W
Reviewed 16 October 2013

So, I was booked the hotel from booking.com for 3 nights and the price per night is around USD 70-ish. I booked this hotel because it looked out so great in pictures and from other reviews. We were so exhausted from Gili Trawangan and we hoped to get a great service and everything in here. From the check in they even asked to copy your credit card which is not really great for the guarantee and they even wanted all ID card from 2 pax, isn't one ID card is enough as we book the room for 2 pax? The bellboy escorted us to our room in return I shocked because they put us in a very bad room with very bad view and when we walked the room I even get mad because they gave us a TWIN bed instead of double king bed. So I called the reception and asked why you put us in a twin room? He only said "Sorry sir you are not request the room so we put in twin" so I asked them to move us into a double king bed and he will call us back so I have to wait again in room and what makes me feels not worth the money for this hotel is the room is very very very small for expensive price!!!! Back again the reception calls me back and he said he even don't have any double room for us! Cn you believe it? All I know is if you book room and you say and you request the twin bed that you should put your guest in twin bed not when we book usual double king bed room and you put in twin bed and it was a huge mistake. So we walked down to the lobby and trying to be calm I canceled the 2 other nights there and gave them the payment for one night only. Oh ya the wi-fi is so so so bad and they need to fix this..

Breakfast was buffet and it was usual nothing special.