Ananta Legian Hotel
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$73
Agoda.com
Seaside Suites Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$90
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$33
Akmani Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$30
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$68
Agoda.com
Loft Legian Hotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$20
Villa Diana Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$36
Sun Island Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$50
Ossotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$65
US$20
US$17
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooftop barpool access roommin walk to the beachclean hotelwatch the sunsetbuffet breakfastegg stationstayed for nightsthe ground floorlocation is greatrestaurants and shopsgreat poolstaff were fantasticanandbalimassageaud
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I found this hotel on Hotels.com while searching for a hotel that was close to my suppliers in Legian. The price was excellent and the hotel is situated just 400 yards from the street that I work on. It is also very close to Legian Beach!
The staff is very professional and helpful and the hotel has everything that you need or could want for your stay. The stay also includes a great breakfast buffet that changes daily and free wifi from the room. The rooms are a bit small but comfortable. I ended up going back to this hotel for the last night of my trip to finish my work. My first room was on the third floor with a double bed and the second room was on the ground floor with a sliding door to the pool and two single beds because my friend that I was flying home with also stayed. All rooms include toiletries, a free in room safe and a hair dryer.
I will definitely stay here again and am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cynthia M
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Nothing like the photos at all... The rooms are old and have been poorly renovated.. The hotel is poorly maintained with rusty stairs. The entire hotel was nothing like the pictures.. It was tiny and more like a guest house. That's not what I expected for the amount I paid $80 per night was supposed to be the mega deal with %60 off the original price :/ yer right! Not luxurious at all.. You can't even open the windows in any of the rooms.. The manager was friendly but when checking in the front staff were giggling between themselves and I thought this was very rude.. I looked at the room and was in shock so I asked if I could at least get upgraded but they wanted to charge me an extra $30 per night, I looked at the room and it was exactly the same but with pool accsess. I demanded a refund and went back to the Horison hotel which was only $44 per night and much much much nicer! Ananta room was like an old shoes box and is poorly presented. This place is garbage. The pool area is very small with almost no sun

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Catcatcat90
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The pool is very nice here although perhaps a little chilly. There are lots of chairs and a variety too which isn't so common. While we did not thoroughly enjoy the location, the hotel is in a good spot to explore. The staff are very kind and friendly. We had internet issues and someone worked with us until it was resolved. We did try to extend our stay with the desk and were forced to go back through Agoda to avoid a high rate. It would be less of a hassle if the hotel staff had the authority to do a simple price match. Breakfast was adequate. Overall it was a good stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Ananta Legian for 3 nights. Pool access room was just great for us. Cosy room just nice for 2 ladies like us. Pillows and bed were great to sleep in. Staff were very friendly who greeted you upon stepping into the hotel. We had a chat with the javanese security man who spoke good english and shared with us on day tours and trips. Breakfast was good, though slightly the same everyday, we enjoyed nevertheless. Small cosy environment that made you feel like home. One thing to note is that most hotels require deposit. Preferably to place cash then through card. Less hassle this way.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Ananta was had great rooms. Very new modern rooms . Air con is great. Heaps of channels on the tv. Pool bar. Restaurant is okay, a bit expensive. Wi fi always drops out but If your lucky the wifi will reach to your room. Staff so friendly always helped us to get scooter/car rides to where we wanted to go.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends