“New hotel”

Ranked #30 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Melbourne, Australia
“New hotel”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for seven days and found the experience very pleasant.
The staff really make it as they are so friendly.
The pool area is a little cramped with a narrow passage in between the rooms and the pool with chairs makes it a bit of an obstacle course. I wouldn't pay extra for the pool side rooms because the chairs out front are taken by others and the extra cost is not worth the convenience. Best to stay on one of the levels.
Water is quite cold as well due to possibly the lack of constant exposure to the sun due to the high sides of the hotel
Only a five minute walk to the beach as set back a little, but close to shops and good restaurants.
It is definitely worth staying for the value.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank 130Tom

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My stay here for 2 night was really amazing. The staff were. Friednly and helpful and professional. U can really feel they welcome you. Ive made a special request to arrange something fr my girlfriend's birthday amd they were really sweet to accommodate. Room was not that spaciois but hey, its enough than what you need and most importantly the bed is comfortable and the room is.super clean with a very nice view of the pool. The concierge team was very proffesional and friendly. I can only remeber Indra who had help me booktmy fastboat and Ana I think from the restaurant who we had a very nice conversation shole having oir scrumptious breakfast buffet. Well spread and so yummy. I strongly recommend this hotel if you were to visit bali for its price, value, service and the list goes on. I wosh o could stay here longer but definitely will be my first choice hotel when I return to bali again.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank alauddien
Rabat, Morocco
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I spent tree days in Ananta Legian Hotel, It's a peaceful place and so comfortable. I liked the architecture and the idea of the rooms opened on the pool. The hotel is well located,
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is beautiful, in particular the pool area, and it is very well located, being within easy walking distance of the beach and the main shopping/ restaurant . Excellent value for money.
I suggest the visitors to Bali, to reserve in the Ananta Legian Hotel, they were not regret the choice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mustapha M
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

- The hotel is just 2 years old, the interior and structure is still in very good shape.
- Customer Service is excellent!!!
They have friendly staffs in Ananta. (They even gave bfast box for free before our early flight!)
- The rooms are clean!!! I love the rooms on the poolside.

The hotel is very good for rest and relaxation after doing some temple visit or any activities in Bali.

Will definitely stay here again and will recommend it to my friends who will visit Bali!!!

Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Ron J
Terrigal, Australia
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We spent the last four days of our holiday in Bali here, and were not disappointed . Our room opened onto the pool, along the narrow end, with the pool bar right in front of us. We had deck chairs outside our room and spent a bit of time chilling out there.
We were most impressed with the staff, as we had an unfortunate incident with a money changer and both the manager on duty and security helped us get our money back. They could not do enough to help us out!
The buffet breakfast was fine and was changed daily; very centrally located with easy access to Legian Beach. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a pool access room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The Ananta is clean and comfortable and in a good location. It's set back from the road, so it's quiet. Easy walking distance to the beach, only about five minutes. Lots of places to eat or have a massage, manicure, etc close by. We got a great package deal on the internet through AirAsia and felt it was real value for the price we paid.

The buffet breakfast was good, not the best I've had, but nothing to complain about and it changed daily. The restaurant was OK, but so quiet (nobody eating there), that it lacked atmosphere. Also, the roof bar and pool bar were quiet. The patronage may improve if the drink prices were lowered. The cocktails were more expensive than any other bar, restaurant to hotel we tried (we were there for 14 days, so got to try a number of places). There are good, cheap restaurants almost next door and on the beachfront, so I guess everyone eats out. Also, there is a great ice-cream/gelato place a few doors up from the hotel entrance. I won't confess to how many times we had dessert there!

The room we had was on the small side, but clean and comfortable and perfectly OK as we were not on holiday to spend all day in the room. The lighting could be improved, a stronger globe in the desk lamp would make all the difference (and did when we replaced the globe with one we bought at the supermarket). Also, a few more hangers or hooks wouldn't go astray. Bed was comfortable, air-con worked well, bathroom was a good size.

The pool was good, but mostly in shade by late afternoon, so not ideal for sun lovers.

The staff were absolutely lovely, so friendly and helpful. They helped to make the stay all the more pleasant.

Would recommend if you want a quiet hotel that's close to the beach and away from crazy Kuta.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Konya, Turkey
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Last week I stayed in Ananta legian Hotel in Bali for 3 days, at the end of my Indonesia trip. It was like a dream. Every thing was perfect, wonderful, excellent. ASAP I will go again. Thanks to everyone who made me to live those unforgattable days.

Room Tip: Exactly the rooms near by swimming pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends