This hotel is nice enough, the rooms are big enough for myself and my partner to stay in it quite easily. Here are some positives:
1. The rooms a LARGE
2. Plenty of International T.V Channels
3. I got a great price about $45 AUD a night for 11 nights
4. Friendly Service
5. Great size bathroom with all you need
Negatives are as follows:
1. There is a school or something next door and they are so LOUD (Don't expect to sleep in)
2. Breakfast was bellow average to say the least. If you get it free great! if not don't bother
3. Restaurant was Overpriced and small servings ( I didn't enjoy a single meal)
4. Room Service was overpriced and my food was freezing by the time I got it.
5. The pool is a puddle (Don't stay here if you want to lay about the pool)
6. None of the staff speak ENGLISH that well.
7. NO LOCAL KNOWLEDGE AT ALL!
8. Didn't Replace towels or didn't give us towels at all when cleaning room
9. Didn't replace all the bathroom amenities that we used
Overall Its a great hotel if you can get a good price. However if you want to lay about the hotel and sleep in late this isn't the hotel for you. The school is just to NOISEY, you will not get a sleep in.
I will be back however if I can get a room for under $50 a night again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located, close to major business destination in Legian area in Jalan Sriwijaya where the location nearby Kuta, Seminyak and also the Sunset Road through Jl. Dewi Sri. Inside of the hotel, you’ll find a restaurant named Bombura resto n bar with beach ambiance and facing the swimming pool, serving variety of food & beverages with special colorful table set and cutleries and paper napkin.Lifestyle features includes art in the lobby and in each room featuring art works that represent “Colorful Bliss”, which we also called this hotel as a Surfing Hotel Concept as the main concept in the interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Zenrooms, Agoda, Splitty, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bliss Surfer Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bliss Surfer Hotel Bali/Legian