Bliss Surfer Hotel
Great 4.5/5
Rivavi Hotel(Legian)
  • Pool
1,349 results
All reviewssurf themethemed hotelsurf boardslegian streetlagoon roomnice hotelnice balconyjunior suitecircle kroom serviceswimming poolbudget hotelegg stationpleasant stayair confamily roomwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We spent just one night here when we stopped over on the way to the Gili Islands, but wish we could have stayed more! The hotel is fantastic, with stylish decor and comfortable accommodations. Paired with an incredibly friendly and helpful front desk staff we are extremely satisfied. The welcome beer & delicious continental breakfast were just added bonuses to an already happy customer! Only negative is the distance to the beach, but taxis are easy to come by - beware hailing a taxi after 10pm because they turn their meter off and try to rip you off!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I stay in this hotel at 2 nights ..and the services was good..first night i stay at deluxe room and i had plan to extend next day..but deluxe room is not available for next day, so they upgrade my room with junior suite without charge..so i pay same rate with deluxe room...great service for guest is'nt it? this like a new hotel with good services and great value for money..just love the room..the design so simple with pool view and the bathroom very nice and clean..just love this hotel..

Room Tip: choose room at 2nd or 3rd for great pool view..
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BudgetHostel
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We stayed at Bliss Wayan for 2 nights on early May 2013. Me, with my wife and two children. This hotel is awesome, large clean room, good food, and friendly staff. Nice large pool also, and better to get room at ground floor infront of the pool so you can swim directly into the pool from your room! F & B prices are relatively normal, not to expensive. We don't need extra bed, since they have king size not double queen size. Breakfast is ok. But the main problem for this hotel is its location quite far from Jl. Legian and Kuta Beach. Other problem, there is elementary school nearby, so at 7 PM there are loud children noises that can wake you up!. Nearby there isn't any convenience store or mini market and you should walk around 200 m to find ATM and stores, and 100 m to find nearest restaurant (japanese). The hotel surrounded by art galleries only, but at night there are lamb & chicken satay outlet open just beside the hotel, and traditional fried rice and baked chicken are only 100 m walk also, it is important for locals like me!. The hotel have bus shuttle to drive you away to Central Kuta - Legian three times a day. If there are dining places, shops and convenient store open upfront, this hotel is highly recommended. We only paid US45 per night for comfortable superior room with breakfast included, and they were not charging my children for breakfast, awesome! .. I cannot say that we'll be back to stay again at this hotel, but it definitely a nice hotel to stay minus access to Kuta surrounding.

Room Tip: You have to choose room at ground floor that has direct access to the pool, it will be awesome!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Donny R
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Again, I had a short stay here in Bali. I choose Bliss Wayan as I heard that their service was excellent.

Booked for one night on weekend and get a special deal. The journey started from Ngurai Rai airport when their staff picked me up. After short search, I found my name on the paging board of Bliss Wayan. The staff greeted me and offered to carry my bagpack, which I preferred to carry it myself. He was nice and start opening conversation with usual words how was your flight. He told me about the weather condition in Bali which sometimes raining and sometimes hot in the afternoon.

Checked in was smooth, I was offered to choose a welcome drink either beer of juices, then i choose beer. my check in process completed the staff realized that the beer hasn't come, immediately suggested me the welcome drink to be delivered to my room, which is good for me so I can enjoy the drink with relax. The staff escorted me to the room and gave explanation about room facilities. After 5 minutes, the beer arrived and you know whatt??? it's not only a glass of beer, but they gave me a slice yummy cake! I ate the cake on the private balcony. The balcony was so comfortable, especially with good connection of wifi, just realized that I've been 2 hours I was sitting at the balcony while it was 2:00am!

Night time was so quiet, particularly with the bed and pillow which were so comfortable, I had a good night sleep. The breaky was so yummy, with lots of varieties. The ambiance of restaurant was comfortable, by the pool and you can enjoy the fresh air. The staff were also friendly, greeting with their genuine smile, offering me assistance to find a smoker table.

Tried the body massage at the spa, it was soo relaxing, the therapist did so well especially with the ambiance and soft music. She was also friendly and attentive.

I requested to have a late check out, they're quite flexible to accommodate as I flew on the evening.

Just one little thing that they should improve on, was the shower water pressure was not stable.

Overall, the services and the quality were excellent and I would recommend to my relatives and friends as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
GMBliss, General Manager at Bliss Surfer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Dear Valued Customer,

It is important for us to know that every single guest had enjoyed their stay at Bliss Wayan Hotel. We will keep going with our friendliness and great service as its our standard to guaranteed the guest satisfaction and thank you for the constructive comment, we will coordinate this issue to the department concerned.

We are looking for your next visit and be sure that our hotel is always on your top accommodation list in Bali.

Budhiratmanu

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Best service for long time, welcome beers ect.

If you come to Bali and you need to relax and charge you batteries for few days Bliss is good for that. Location is quite chill, pool is nice. A bit far away from the beach but if you are OK with that, then no prob.

Breakfast is OK, but skip the restaurant. Food is over priced, taste isn't so good. Service is very good but that is the only positive side of the restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2013