“Aloha brother”

Bliss Surfer Hotel
Ranked #18 of 87 Hotels in Legian
“Aloha brother”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

What an awesome spot to stay in bali.
Familys, backpackers, bloody Aussies
Bliss hotel can cater for you.

Short walk to the beach.
Good priced cocktails.
Beautiful clean rooms with lots of bench space!!! Haha.
Not far from all the night clubs.
Convenience store right next door.
The Food was exceptional.
Soo good it made it hard for us to go out for dinner.

Nothing was too hard for the guys at
BLISS.

What a Beautiful bunch of people
BIG THANKYOU.
Big thanks to the staff at bliss.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank keesie g
GMBliss, General Manager at Bliss Surfer Hotel, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in staying at Bliss Surfer Hotel. We are more than happy to read how much you enjoyed spending your holiday with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future and in the meantime, if we may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Budhiratmanu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This hotel is fairly modern, an incredible value, and highly recommended. The breakfast buffet is more than acceptable. The rooms are a little small, but for the price, this hotel is highly recommended! We had an issue with a driver (not connected to the hotel,) and the hotel staff went out of their way to help us resolve the issue! The remainder of the staff was friendly and attentive - in my opinion, this hotel is the absolute best deal in Kuta.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your comment after staying at Bliss Surfer Hotel. We do appreciate it. Hopefully we can continue giving the best service we can to all guests. We look forward for your next visit. Thank you.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Nothing really wrong with this place nothing great with it either. Breakfast is average, not much of a range. The bad points are, breakfast, not a good location and the worst point for me is that the pool is always in the shade. The good point, it's cheap, you get what you pay for. Staff are very friendly. If you are looking for a cheap stay in a neat and friendly place and don't mind walking to go places, go for it. As far as rooms go, I stayed in the junior suit which was fine and clean, but found it noisy, doors slamming, people taking in the hall way and traffic, my room was next to the road. I Did have trouble catching cabs from the beach to the hotel as they said it was too close, but too far too walk, you will have to pay a bit extra if you want a cab and you're close to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank John H
GMBliss, General Manager at Bliss Surfer Hotel, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear valued guest,

We really appreciate that you took the time to write some comments while staying at Bliss Surfer Hotel. The issues you mentioned have been brought to the team so that we can improve our services in the future. We do hope that this experience will not impair your trust in the Avilla hotel network. Thank you in advance.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is really clean, has a good decor and I think is great value for money. The pool area is small but there was never loads of people using it so wasn't a problem. Staff were helpful and friendly (they helped us to book boats to the Gilis).

The food was ok- had a burger one night which was average and chicken another which was a lot better.

Only negative was if you came down to breakfast later in the morning there was practically nothing left.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
GMBliss, General Manager at Bliss Surfer Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We really appreciate it. We will keep improving our service and the food quality so that we can make the guests more comfortable staying at Bliss Surfer Hotel.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hotel and rooms are clean, new, and the facilities are good for the price. The staff are friendly, the decor is nice (unless, like me, you are horrified to see perfectly good surf boards bolted to the roof and walls). The restaurant is ok but not cheap, DONT order the nachos! Best to stick to the local dishes to be honest (the Tom Yum Goong is very good). We were disappointed to have to pay for more than half an extra day in order to check in a few hours early (check in time is after 2PM only!). We were also disappointed that when we extended our stay here the price was 50% more the previous nights we had booked online.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
GMBliss, General Manager at Bliss Surfer Hotel, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your staying at Bliss Surfer Hotel. We are terribly sorry to read that you did not enjoy your Nachos you have ordered. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to improvethe quality of our products and services to better meet the needs of our guests. We do hope that you would like to stay with us again on your next visit to Bali. Thank you.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I came to bali to get a tattoo done and to experience bali on my own, was my 4th trip.
My room wasn't ready as I arrived 10am checkin 2pm but that was fine I left my luggage there behind locked doors til it was ready and got a massage.
It's a short walking distance maybe 10 -15 min to the main Legian strip which is excellent for shops food massages everything. To the right is an indomart 7/11 for water etc.
the staff are friendly and all knew me by name even if they didn't they always said hello and greeted you with a warm smile.
The pool is awesome beautiful with chairs in the pool which I thort was a good idea. They have sand round chairs with surfboards everywhere it looks great I loved the surfer theme.
The bedrooms were great too I had a double bed which was still big enough for 2 pple, it had a balcony looking into the pool a little fridge good wifi. The only thing was the tv sound kept cutting out every now and then but no biggie.
The breakfast is nice range tho I would have like to see more yogurt or different breads jams but still had a Range of hot foods Asian style mainly egg and bacon station fruit.
The restaraunt had yummy food I love the bruschetta they even put cheese on for me.
As I had my tattoo done I had no one to put cream in my back so I asked April who was wking to put it on she did and said I could come back any time she will do it again. I was so great full.
All in all I loved it and the price is great I will be coming back and staying here again with my partner .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Rebecca E
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are so glad to know that you were enjoying your stay at Bliss Surfer Hotel. We will welcome you again happily on your next stay with your partner. We cannot wait to see you again. Thank you.

Alkmaar, The Netherlands
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed here for our first 2 days of Bali. The hotel is verry clean and the staff is absolutely great, they all smile at you and are realy kind. The room was Nice and clean, the breakfast was okay, the noodles and rice were a littlebit cold. The pool was good as the water was really refreshing. Me and my girlfriend want to say a special thanks to mr. Nyoman, who was really interested and helpfull. The staff is what makes Bliss Surfer z'n awesome place to stay. Price/quality is excellent!

Room Tip: We stayed in a room at the back of the hotel, it was nice and quiet.