My husband and I stayed at Bliss for the last 3 nights of our Bali trip and were very impressed.
The good points:
* Very helpful and friendly staff who go out of their way to make you feel welcome
* the rooms and facilities are kept immaculate, and the way the hotel is decorated is simply stunning. Two bottles of bottled water are placed in your room daily. Extra touches such as travel toothbrush, toothpaste and slippers are provided - a very nice touch
* the most comfy bed I've slept in during our stay in Bali, with nice, clean, fluffy pillows
* a central location - walking distance to Kuta, Seminyak and Legian beach.
* the price!!!!! We got a great last-minute deal @ $32 per night!!!! We chose not to include the breakfast, but should have.
The low points:
* my hubby surfs and found it just a little bit too far to walk to the beach, as some days he likes to head out a couple of times, or just head down to see what the tide/wind was doing. The walk was not that far - only about 15 minutes, but the roads leading to the beach were in extremely poor condition. In saying that, it appeared that they were upgrading the roads while we were there. The hotel provides shuttle to the beach several times a day, but it would be great if they made a few more trips, even if it were for a small fee.
* the pool was in the shade for most of the day, but would probably have more sun at other times of the year. The pool area was beautiful though and it wasn't too hard to find a sun lounge.
* you could hear the people in the neighbouring rooms just a little! but I had ear plugs in and slept well.
In summary, Bliss Surfer is amazing value for the price. It is an excellent spot to stay if you are on a tight budget, or prefer to spend your money shopping. :)
Unless you plan on heading back and forth to the beach all day, the location is perfect. I'd like to thank the staff at Bliss Surfer for making us feel so welcome during our stay. It was lovely to chat with you all and get to know you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located, close to major business destination in Legian area in Jalan Sriwijaya where the location nearby Kuta, Seminyak and also the Sunset Road through Jl. Dewi Sri. Inside of the hotel, you’ll find a restaurant named Bombura resto n bar with beach ambiance and facing the swimming pool, serving variety of food & beverages with special colorful table set and cutleries and paper napkin.Lifestyle features includes art in the lobby and in each room featuring art works that represent “Colorful Bliss”, which we also called this hotel as a Surfing Hotel Concept as the main concept in the interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bliss Surfer Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bliss Surfer Hotel Bali/Legian