Padma Resort Legian
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$84
US$246
US$162
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$98
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
US$287
US$140
US$252
US$204
US$145
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$35
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$83
US$140
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$60
6,445 results
All reviewslagoon pooldeluxe chaletskai barlagoon access roomgarden chaletdeparture loungekids clubpillow menusunset barclub benefitsmain poolclub loungebuffet breakfastfamily roombreakfast was amazingfamily holidayfirst trip to bali
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We have currently stayed at the Padma resort and loved every second of our time there. We stayed in interconnecting rooms on the third floor facing the lagoon pool which was amazing. The 2 pools were stunning and most of our days were spent by them. The grounds were all green and lush which reminded us that we were in Bali. The Koi Fish were very lovely and entertaining at times. Check in was a breeze and very quick for us which worked well. Breakfast was delicious and you had a lot to choose from. With all that said I would definitely recommend this resort because you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This hotel was fabulous. I stayed at the Padma for 15 nights. First, and most importantly, the room was immaculate, comfortable, and gorgeous. The service of the staff was top of the line, and made our vacation even better. I have celiac disease, so I can't eat gluten, and they had MANY options for every meal of the day! Gluten-free waffles, bread, pizza, etc., I was in heaven. The hotel grounds were always being kept super clean, both landscaping, the pools, pool bars (loved!), everywhere you always saw people cleaning. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the Garden Club, it is worth the extra cost just on the drinks alone. You also get discounts on different restaurants throughout the hotel as well. I hope to go back to Bali soon, and I would stay at the Padma again!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Garden Club!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank anowakow
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My husband and I needed to get away from the pressures of business and the Padma did the trick. We stayed in a Lagoon access room and it was awesome. Ask to be at the end away from the pool bar as it is more private and less kids

Room Tip: Away from pool bar is quieter
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This was my second stay at Padma Resort and I couldn't find one fault! All the staff were friendly, breakfast was always delicious, I had some laundry pressed and it was perfect, it is so close to everything, I had my hair styled at Lotus Salon for a wedding I was going to and it was beautiful and I received so many comments! The gardens are cared for so well and my room was beautiful and cleaned well each day. Padma Resort is a beautiful resort and I will be staying here again when I return to Bali.

• Stayed: September 2013
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Dear Valued Reviewer

Thank you for your review.

It’s good to know that you still loved our resort and enjoyed your stay with us once again.

I’ve shared your positive comments with all my staff here.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again to The Padma soon.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Travelled to Bali and stayed with family and friends for my daughter's wedding at the Padma Resort. It was just beautiful - a credit to the in house wedding planner and staff. We all agreed the best wedding ever in the most fabulous surroundings - a perfect holiday too. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013