“Everything you need in a holiday”

Padma Resort Legian
Ranked #3 of 84 Hotels in Legian
Melbourne, Australia
“Everything you need in a holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

This resort was amazing. The gardens and landscaping was beautiful. The ponds and fish in them were a highlight for my son (nearly 3years old).

We stayed in a deluxe chalet, and it was big enough for my husband, myself and our son. Love that it had a bath, and the outside area. The daybed was a bit high for him to sleep on, so I stayed on that while my husband shared with our son.

The pools were awesome!!!!! The bar staff were amazing!!!! My son asked for a banana most days from the bar, and the staff wouldn't charge us for it, which I thought was incredibly generous.

Our son had 3 days in the kids club, and usually at home for daycare he cries for a minute when I drop him, here he just waved me off with a smile. He made me a beautiful beaded necklace and a frangipani lai on another day. They fed the fish, and toured the grounds, he had a great time with them.

I have absolutely no complaints about this resort. Location was great, staff were friendly, mad the resort just beautiful.

We will definitely be back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Valued Reviewer

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali!

Thank you for your review of our resort. I’m pleased to know that my team delivered the best level of service to you all and that we met your expectations.

I’ve shared your comments with the entire team here. I do hope that we’ll get the chance to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,249)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. The rooms were beyond clean and comfortable. The grounds and gardens are a beautiful haven from the caos of the Bali streets. Walking distance to shops, bars and restaurants. The security at the front and beachside gates was excellent and very reassuring. Friendly staff that want nothing more than to see you happy and relaxed. No request was ever too much trouble. Housing keeping worked around your hours and routines. The food was A1. I would highly recommend anyone of any age to stay within Padma. I can't wait to get back to experience their warmth and professionalism :)

Room Tip: Delux Chalet (not the best they have to offer but within our budget) was close to all ammenities. Sp...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Emerald, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Padma was a fantastic place to stat, the food was fantastic the staff were too eager to please and the grounds were superb. I would recommend anyone to stay here from families to couples - we traveled as a couple and had a fantastic time and all the families seemed to be enjoying themselves as well.
The resort itself is well located right next to the beach and far enough from Kuta that you don't have the backpackers right there but close enough that it only costs a couple of dollars in taxi to get up that end if you wish
Brilliant place to stay

Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

My boyfriend had the most relaxing time at the padma! It was like a peaceful oasis to come home to after a day of hustle and bustle on the busy streets of Bali, clean, fantastic helpful and polite service, we will be staying there again next time!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Leannon
Roelands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

We had a lovely stay a week ago at the padma never really fancied bali, but we are planning 2 more trips already. Everything from start to finish was excellent, my only gripe would be the matress was stained and dirty, but sheets were very clean & changed every day

Room Tip: We had the lagoon view rooms very nice
1 Thank Julie C
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Another quick getaway and back at the Padma offcourse.
Its central to all the buzz that Bali has to offer. A stones throw to Kuta and a cab ride to Seminyak.
Why would you stay anywhere else?!
Once again, we could not get enough of the DONBIU restaurant at the Padma. Best breakfast in Bali. It has everything you want and more. Always fresh & clean and tastes perfect too.
You 'gotta go' to DONBIU for breakfast, even if you do not stay at the Padma. Try it once & I am sure you will go again. Or, just stay at the Padma & you can go every morning - hehe
The Padma resort & the staff is what makes me want to go again and again. Their sincere smiles & welcoming attitudes, is what we want more of every time we visit.
Comfortable clean rooms, tropical pristine grounds, sensational restaurants/theme nights, refreshing pools, affordable prices and centrally located is what the Padma resort is all about. Another must is the Pdma Spa by Mandara. Try their signature Mandara massage with their Mandara oil and I guarantee you will be back again. Relaxing bliss.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the Padma Room Service menu is the best. It caters for anyone and the wood oven pizzas are something else.
I realize there are many places to stay in Bali but the Padma ticks all the boxes - PERFECT!

1 Thank Greg O
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Friendliest staff wonderful resort could easily live there! Love the lagoon rooms would happily recommend staying here nothing is to much for the staff they would bend over backwards to make it a wonderful stay it is definitely the best place on earth security is awesome and friendly room service is quick and easy and the sunken pool bar is to die for well done Padma for always making our stay the most relaxing and enjoyable. And when my mother got sick in Bali they organised cars to take us to hospital and checked up on us continuously just brilliant

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Chelleymc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana
The Bandha Hotel & Suites
The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection
The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection

Been to Padma Resort Legian? Share your experiences!