6,837 results
All reviewslagoon pooldeluxe chaletskai barlagoon access roomgarden chaletdeparture loungehighly recommend the padmakids clubpillow menuclub benefitsmain poolclub loungebuffet breakfastmain restaurantfamily roombreakfast was amazingfamily holiday
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is my second stay at the Padma Resort. I was impressed two years ago and it is just as impressive now. Immaculately clean inside and out. The staff are lovely, friendly and happy. The Japanese restaurant is amazing. The barmen remembered how to make Love Boat cocktails which are no longer on the menu. Love having two pools, so there are no children running around. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This resort was amazing. The gardens and landscaping was beautiful. The ponds and fish in them were a highlight for my son (nearly 3years old).

We stayed in a deluxe chalet, and it was big enough for my husband, myself and our son. Love that it had a bath, and the outside area. The daybed was a bit high for him to sleep on, so I stayed on that while my husband shared with our son.

The pools were awesome!!!!! The bar staff were amazing!!!! My son asked for a banana most days from the bar, and the staff wouldn't charge us for it, which I thought was incredibly generous.

Our son had 3 days in the kids club, and usually at home for daycare he cries for a minute when I drop him, here he just waved me off with a smile. He made me a beautiful beaded necklace and a frangipani lai on another day. They fed the fish, and toured the grounds, he had a great time with them.

I have absolutely no complaints about this resort. Location was great, staff were friendly, mad the resort just beautiful.

We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Valued Reviewer

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali!

Thank you for your review of our resort. I’m pleased to know that my team delivered the best level of service to you all and that we met your expectations.

I’ve shared your comments with the entire team here. I do hope that we’ll get the chance to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Reviewed 14 November 2013

From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. The rooms were beyond clean and comfortable. The grounds and gardens are a beautiful haven from the caos of the Bali streets. Walking distance to shops, bars and restaurants. The security at the front and beachside gates was excellent and very reassuring. Friendly staff that want nothing more than to see you happy and relaxed. No request was ever too much trouble. Housing keeping worked around your hours and routines. The food was A1. I would highly recommend anyone of any age to stay within Padma. I can't wait to get back to experience their warmth and professionalism :)

Room Tip: Delux Chalet (not the best they have to offer but within our budget) was close to all ammenities. Spacious balcony with beautiful garden views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Padma was a fantastic place to stat, the food was fantastic the staff were too eager to please and the grounds were superb. I would recommend anyone to stay here from families to couples - we traveled as a couple and had a fantastic time and all the families seemed to be enjoying themselves as well.
The resort itself is well located right next to the beach and far enough from Kuta that you don't have the backpackers right there but close enough that it only costs a couple of dollars in taxi to get up that end if you wish
Brilliant place to stay

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My boyfriend had the most relaxing time at the padma! It was like a peaceful oasis to come home to after a day of hustle and bustle on the busy streets of Bali, clean, fantastic helpful and polite service, we will be staying there again next time!!

• Stayed: November 2013