7,102 results
All reviews lagoon pool deluxe chalet skai bar garden chalet lagoon access room departure lounge highly recommend the padma kids club pillow menu sunset bar club benefits club lounge main pool buffet breakfast family room family holiday breakfast was amazing
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I booked my stay at the Padma about 6 months ago after hearing great reviews from friends and reading the excellent reviews on here.
I few weeks before our holiday I was concerned about the negative reviews that were appearing.
I am pleased to say that after 6 nights with 3 to go our stay has been amazing.

The check in was quick, however the location of our room not great. I went back to reception and asked if there was anything else available. They offered us 2 rooms, 1 which was close to the pool which we accepted. Beautiful room, clean and spacious, the gardens are beautiful too.
It's Aussie school holidays and you would not know. Loads of beds by the pools, both fantastic.
An army of staff always around to help. Always smiling and willing to please.
The Japanese BBQ was amazing, worth every penny. Breakfast as always mentioned is amazing.
There is certainly no undesirable element here and all guests are respectful and just want to enjoy their holiday. I'm not sure why you would have negatives when you are here and I am the first one to complain!
The only truth is the the outside area is not great but very handy for shopping and restaurants and the beach is not great either, but you can get to Kuta and Seminyak easily.

So anybody who is a little worried like I was please don't be, just enjoy, it is paradise.

Room tip: We stayed in deluxe chalet, perfect for a couple and teenager
1  Thank freddie1BuderimQLD
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We stayed two nights in a hotel in Denpassar before moving to the Padma. The resort picked us up at our hotel and delivered us to the Padma, where we were treated, in all ways, like royalty for three days. The front desk service was polite and efficient, the room was lovely and clean and overlooked the lagoon pool (and it was made up at least twice every day), there was good Internet service throughout the resort, the restaurants featured good food and good service (Tenkai, the Japanese restaurant, was particularly good), and everyone on the staff smiled warmly and genuinely every time we encountered them. At the end of our stayed we were driven to the airport in the hotel's private car.

I have never stayed in a lovelier place.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We spent 6 nights at the Padma and have not stopped talking about it since. The hotel is beautiful with extremely friendly staff, great price, clean, well maintained. Plenty of facilities available, pools are a perfect temperature. The most delicious food. We are returning again this year and are staying again at the Padma. The breakfast buffet is a brilliant way to wake up! I wouldn't stay any where else- favourite resort! Extremely highly recommended.

Room tip: I have stayed in the deluxe chalet and the deluxe room, both were lovely, perfect for a couple. The deluxe room is in a great central location
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I think the title says it all, we were staying at another hotel and didn't like it so we went to see the Padma in case we decided to go to Bali again, after getting nothing but excellent service and being able to view a room we decided to get a price on a room for our last night (just to see) then we booked it ran back to the other hotel " never seen 7 people pack so fast" checked out and went to heaven. The staff are Happy, friendly they actually smile and seem happy working there (I would too its that nice) the service,food,drinks are great the pools are great we wouldn't stay anywhere else, the Padma is our new Bali resort didn't want to leave and can't wait to go back. Everything about the Padma awesome do yourself a favor and taste a piece of heaven.

Room tip: If possible go for the pool access room step out of your door into the pool AWESOME
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 20 January 2014

An amazing resort loved it and will definitely stay again. We have been to Bali many times and stayed at different levels of accommodation, the Padma is simply delightful! Beautiful grounds and pool area and the rooms are kept clean to a high standard. I used the gym a few times and found it more than adequate, didn't use the spa as prices to expensive for me. Breakfast was amazing I am vegan and found some excellent food choices. Staff and service all through the resort friendly and professional.

Date of stay: December 2013