“Great service and amazing family holiday...”

Padma Resort Legian
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We arrived int Bali and it was very hot, there were 20-30 people holding signs and we couldnt find our driver until 15mins later, but once that was over with, they had our cold drinks waiting for us.in the mini bus,..once we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with BIg smiles and great service....we received drinks on arrival as we waited to be taken to our rooms....I travelled with my 2 sisters and there children, it was very safe at the hotel and we didnt feel uncomfortable...my daughter woke up early every morning to have breakfast at the Buffet.

It is a amazing set up and very tranquil..what we paid was quite expensive but very well worth it at the end of our trip we made lots of friends at the local shops and left souvenirs for them which they enjoyed.

I would go back one day, I didnt like the flight it was too long.

beautiful people and country.

Room Tip: Rooms on the southside are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (6,191)

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Our 4th stay at the Padma (family of 5) and we loved it - haven't been disappointed yet. We ordered lunch by the pool and had drinks at the pool bar almost every day. Kids had room service occasionally. Food was always good. The entire resort is very well maintained with lots of space and beautiful grounds. We will be back!

2  Thank shelley a
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I stayed here with my dad for 2 days after a work trip and it was wonderful. The staff was nice and the food was wonderful as well. It's not really that close to the main city center but it was a wonderful stay. It was a bit pricy, but worth it. I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Brad and I had a great time at the Padma. from the first welcome drink to the efficient transfer back to the airport, our every need was taken care of. The room was good value for us as we were given an extra $50.00 US in credit due to recent renovations, which were not an innconveniance at all. The food, service and facilities were all fantastic. The only negative would be the very expensive prices in the Spa. As you are in Bali it is a 2 minute walk to a very good local salon called Amelie Spa with very good prices so really not a big negative. Would definately stay there again as a couple or for a girls only holiday, I dont know if I could afford to stay with the kids at the Padma but some things are better without your children!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Every time I go to bali I have been with different people this time around I went with my family and a close friend and my young son. Between us all we have stayed at over 10 different hotels when we have come to bali but we all agree that the padma is the best hotel we have stayed at in bali by far. The rooms, staff and grounds were amazing we paid the extra and got to club benefits which just made our trip more memorable :) the kids club was excellent the only criticism I have is it would be nice if they could separate the younger and older kids as when it's packed it can be a bit overwhelming for the little ones in saying that the kids club staff were amazing my son is just turned 2 and he was so excited about seeing the other kids and staff when we dropped him off. The padma is also a great location with it being just far away enough from everything but yet close. We are planning a trip next year and we know exactly where we will be staying THE PADMA !!!

Room Tip: I highly recommend paying the extra and getting a room with club benefits if you want to relax and u...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Valued Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I’m pleased to read we’ve made your recent trip to Bali even more enjoyable and memorable.

I hope that you’ll continue to come back and stay with us again for many years to come.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Great location. Not many hotels of this quality for the price. Have stayed before and would stay again and again. Grounds are spotless and the service is second to none. The buffet breakfast is fantastic. A lot of privacy. What more can I say!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My wife and I had 8 nights well earned R&R after a busy year at work, along with our adult children. We chose the Padma, after my wife had previously been on a girls week away there. The rooms are lovely and clean, with a king size bed or king singles for the kids.
Take a tip and pay extra for Garden Club Benefits. You get a beautiful a la carte breakfast, soft drinks and snacks (including ice cream) during the day, and drinks and food from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm. Well worth it.
As always the staff were very friendly and efficient. The hotel is well located in Legian, with an easy taxi ride to Kuta and Seminyak, and one entrance is right on the beach. Poolside snacks (pizzas and satay sticks etc) were very reasonably priced.
This is a lovely hotel to escape the sometimes madness of Bali. Relax around the hotel pool, snack and drink, before heading out for more shopping or eating. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Paul_Johnstone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
Legian Beach Hotel
Legian Beach Hotel
#12 of 87 in Legian
The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection
Pullman Bali Legian Beach
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
The Bandha Hotel & Suites

Been to Padma Resort Legian? Share your experiences!