Padma Resort Legian
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$138
US$144
US$247
US$204
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$98
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$29
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$194
US$161
US$158
US$141
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$60
6,447 results
All reviewslagoon pooldeluxe chaletskai barlagoon access roomgarden chaletdeparture loungekids clubpillow menusunset barclub benefitsmain poolclub loungebuffet breakfastfamily roombreakfast was amazingfamily holidayfirst trip to bali
Reviewed 17 March 2014

There's something really special about the Bali Padma,I just love it here. It's lovely without being inaccessible to average people, and you can feel like you're splurging without it breaking the bank. It's my second time here and I hope next time doesn't take another 10 years to return.
Though all the staff are pleasant, I have to make a special mention of Sariani. She made us feel so welcome every day and made our stay extra special. I guess that she sees thousands of visitors every year and she will forget us, but we will remember her and the next time I'm here I hope to find get again. Thank you Sariani (from Nicky, Vivien and Mama)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Valued Reviewer

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I’m delighted that you had a great time here once again. I appreciate your kind words and have shared it with my team, personally to Sariani.

Hopefully, we shall be seeing you all again in the not too distant future.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I visited the Padma with an extended family group of 12. The hotel was very accommodating in providing us with rooms close to each other.

Check in/out were smooth, food was good and reasonably priced, staff friendly, and free wifi all over resort was fast and reliable.

We had a wonderful stay and would recommend to families.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank JBA2013
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with some friends as a mini "splurge" holiday and Padma did not disappoint. We upgraded to Garden Club package which had some great benefits which I would definetly recommend such as pre dinner canapés and cocktails, afternoon tea & newspapers. The location is great if you want to be out of Kuta. The staff are extremely friendly and lovely! Definetly a recommended stay!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chellesta_3
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at Padma for 8 nights. The setting and layout of the resort is very tropical and we really enjoyed our stay. The staff are SUPER friendly and helpful throughout the resort with that amazing Balanese smile and friendliness. There are a few restaurants on the resort and they were all excellent. There is nightly entertainment, changes every night, at the main restaurant/bar area, with good singers and musicians. The resort is right next to the beach, separated by a walk path, it is a public beach. The breakfast buffet, included in our room rate, was outstanding with many choices to cater to western and eastern tastes and diets. The only slight downside for us was that we were in a room (the 7 block) next to a wall that separates the resort from a road and the traffic noise during the day was a bit too much at times (it is not a super busy road, but once in a while you get a noisy vehicle), if you do not plan to be in the room much then this should not be an issue, but my wife got a bit sick and she was in the room for a few days, hence the point about the traffic noise, there is no traffic noise at night. As you get more inside the resort or the complete opposite side of the resort which is towards the ocean, there should not be any traffic. We did have a very interesting creature noise a few nights, which turned out to be a local gecko, about 6-8 inches in size with the loudest strangest noise :) Well that is part of the charm of the tropical resort setting, and do not take this as a complaint, my wife and I actually had a lot of fun with this and still imitate the gecko's call since we came back!! I was determined to find this little guy, and did manage to see him one night and get a picture of him!

All in all, this is a GREAT resort, close to Kuta if you want to join the party scene, or stay and relax at the resort itself, and easy taxi ride (make sure you always get the Blue Bird taxis, the hotel will tell you that as well) to most places. and convenient for getting to many of the tourist destinations in Bali by renting a car/driver.

I would have given the resort 5 stars, the reason for giving it 4 is only because of the traffic noise, only during the day though, associated with the location of our room. They would have moved us if we wanted to, but it was not that big an issue.

Room Tip: Try to be more inside the resort, away from the wall next to the road, if you buy the club package, you should be OK and you will be in the garden area, or ask to be near the wall on the ocean side. There are no ocean view rooms at this resort, all are garden view. All buildings are only two floors, ground level and second level on top, the second floors all have private balconies, which is very nice. Ground floors have a patio. We liked our second floor room with balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frankkh
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have stayed at Padma too many times to mention. We find the experience a high quality and always consistent so it certainly is a home away from home.

Areas to improve:
- Better television at the main pool bar - bigger and more channels / including Australian sport
- Infinity pool overlooking the beach / possibly near the sunset bar
- Bigger area for scooter parking
- The new location for the gym is great however the gym is too small to be able to work out with free weights
- Pool towels seem to be old and faded / demonstrates the amount of use they receive
- The price of Bin Tang seems over priced - 50,000 vs the street 10,000
- Ability to hire scooters from Padma for a fair price rather than having to hire one off the street > hire by the hour possibly

Room Tip: Plenty of great options for rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends