“My Birthday Celebration”

Padma Resort Legian
Ranked #2 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

An early Birthday Celebration with my family due to work commitments lived up to expectations. My request for a ground floor near my two daughters was unable to be satisfied but all other dealings and changes were met with courteous efficiency. The grounds are kept immaculate the deluxe bungalows nice and large for two. The food was good and varied. Afternoon pool games enjoyed by adults and children. We were a party of 6 adults 2 teens and four children. No one suffered any tummy upsets which some had on other Bali trips. Plenty of shops and spas in the area and not too far a taxi ride to the newer malls in Kuta. Not overcrowded during our stay. A holiday I will long remember.

Stayed: March 2014
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Valued Reviewer

Thank you for choosing our resort to celebrate your special birthday with the family. I’m pleased to know that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay. I’ve shared your feedback with my team here. We all hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at Padma Resort Bali.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (6,016)

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and i stayed here for 9 days 8 nights at the start of March and loved it so much we fear that we will not want to stay at any other resort in future !!. We have stayed in many hotels over the years from 2 star to 6 star and have been happy with most of them but the Padma exceeded our expectations by far. Yes it does cost a lot more and with that in mind i wont compare it to the 2 and 3 star hotels we have stayed at but compared to 5 star hotels we have stayed at in Australia and Bali this is the absolute best.

I would need to write a novel to say everything so i will condense it down to two sections.

Great-
Pickup from airport included in price and a cool towelette and water
Upgrade on room from deluxe chalet to garden club chalet, though not with club benefits.
Club garden room was great, bed is so comfy and pillow choice amazing. Had no problems with room and its ammentites
Little extras in bathroom like the box with goodies in- Toothbrush/toothpaste, emery board,comb,shower cap,shampoo,conditioner,soap, moisterizer,shower gel. Have stayed in 5 stars in Australia that do not provide half as much !
Buffet breakfast was excellent for choice
Club lounge was fun and something we decided to join once there, you can really take advantage of cocktail hours if you were inclined and staff were more than happy to help with requests. Food was great too
We ate a fair bit at the hotel but our fav was Tenkai followed by The Deli and then the buffet dinners.
The staff are fantastic and what puts this hotel above and beyond expectations, they are so friendly and funny.
Spa was awesome, we had a sports massage and a facial each and it is very expensive but very good. It is not a cheap experience but it is worth it.

Bad
Going to be nitpicking here as there is really nothing to complain about
Saw a few people get told to move their drinks away from the ledge of the lagoon pool, dont see a issue with this personally as the drinks were being monitored . You cant expect people to just sit at the swim up bar and not want to move around.
Getting asked every morning if we want dinner at the hotel that night, its ok the first couple of times but it gets annoying if its every day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I love the Padma, and stay here every time I go to Bali. This year was excellent as per every year. From the amazing buffet breakfast, cocktail bar in the pool, to the in-room service.

The staff are very friendly and helpful too.

I look forward to being there again in 12 months :)

Room Tip: The Chalet are the best or if you want to splurge the Lagoon Access is the best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ADG1004
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I have been there for 4 days with my husband celebrating our first wedding anniversary we were planning to stay most of the time in the resort just relaxing and it was really the best choice ever every thing is perfect service, room , pool ,food
I strongly recommend the open buffet dinner that they make
The breakfast is luxury and everything else
Thanks padma
Don't hesitate to go

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We travelled to Bali to celebrate my son & sister-in-laws birthdays. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome. Food, accommodation & services were fabulous, any requests were attended to immediately. A birthday cake was a nice surprise. The only slightly negative was the bed was a little hard for me. Will definitely stay at Padma Resort again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

There's something really special about the Bali Padma,I just love it here. It's lovely without being inaccessible to average people, and you can feel like you're splurging without it breaking the bank. It's my second time here and I hope next time doesn't take another 10 years to return.
Though all the staff are pleasant, I have to make a special mention of Sariani. She made us feel so welcome every day and made our stay extra special. I guess that she sees thousands of visitors every year and she will forget us, but we will remember her and the next time I'm here I hope to find get again. Thank you Sariani (from Nicky, Vivien and Mama)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Valued Reviewer

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I’m delighted that you had a great time here once again. I appreciate your kind words and have shared it with my team, personally to Sariani.

Hopefully, we shall be seeing you all again in the not too distant future.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I visited the Padma with an extended family group of 12. The hotel was very accommodating in providing us with rooms close to each other.

Check in/out were smooth, food was good and reasonably priced, staff friendly, and free wifi all over resort was fast and reliable.

We had a wonderful stay and would recommend to families.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank JBA2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
W Bali - Seminyak
W Bali - Seminyak
#19 of 148 in Seminyak

Been to Padma Resort Legian? Share your experiences!