“Perfect”

Padma Resort Legian
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Myself and two friends stayed at the Padma for three nights for a quick girls trip. I suggested the Padma as I've stayed before with my husband. It was the perfect resort for a our quick escape, we wished we could have stayed longer !
We could not fault the resort including all its wonderful staff. We stayed in a triple share garden chalet, the bathroom was lovely and a great size and the room very comfortably catered for three.
We looked forward to breakfast every morning making it our mission to try all that was on offer.
Both pool areas are lovely and relaxing with great drink service around the pool.
We will see you again Padma. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MorrisonsPerth
There are newer reviews for Padma Resort Legian

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Everything about this hotel was wonderful. From the moment you arrive
you feel at home. All staff are friendly and courteous and go out of
their way to help. Room is spacious and clean, with excellent WiFi
throughout the resort. Breakfast was wonderful with a large assortment
of Asia and western foods. Pools are outstanding, warm and clean. Pool
staff/waiters are very professional, special thanks to Partita who
looked after our needs at poolside. Also special thanks to Oka our room cleaner who did a fabulous job. I would also like to thank Made of Wibisana adventures who gave my wife her first scuba lesson, job well done by all. Beautiful grounds.......

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Couldn't fault anything! The pool area and swim up bar is amazing! Faldri is an accet! Buffett breakfast is to die for! We stayed here for 8 nights and would of stayed for 80 more! Very central if you want to get a cab to kuta and seminyak

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Our first trip to Padma and it didn't disappoint. The staff were very friendly and courteous, nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast was amazing every morning!
Kids club was great.
Highly recommend the lagoon access rooms.
Will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Millsfamily1
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Valued Reviewer

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first staying experience at our resort. I’ve shared your comments with my entire team here.

It’s certainly our pleasure to have you as our guest and I hope you’ll continue to come back and stay with us again for many years to come.

Sincerely
T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We just returned from the Padma 2.5 years after we first stayed there and it was just as good as we remember. The gardens are amazing, the staff and service are perfect and the pool area and location of the hotel is just right. Its not the cheapest hotel in Legian but I think its definitely worth the extra money over the Legian Beach Hotel or the Mandira or similar...

Room Tip: Pretty sure all the rooms are good, we've stayed in Garden Club Chalet, Deluxe Suite and the Pre...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2014

All the staff are wonderful you can not fault any of them they are truly fantastic , it is defiantly a resort I plan to go back to !! My children loved talking to the staff and felt so comfortable beautiful food ,cleanliness all staff are so polite they could not do enough for us,we extended our stay for a extra few days and staff could not do enough, a birthday cake was in our room for my wife's birthday , The kids slide will be a bonus for the children once the renovations are finished, I am looking forward to planning our next holiday !!!! missing it already our stay was front 27th march to the 5th April 2014

Room Tip: Nothing bad you could say about this resort highly recommend to anyone wanting somewhere nice for t...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 73Hazo73
Reviewed 6 April 2014

It took me 9 years to convince my hubby to take us to Bali and I am so glad that I persisted for so long. It was the first holiday since my honeymoon where I have teared up on leaving.
The hotel was absolutely incredible and I cannot rave about it enough. The staff were so pleasant, always with a smile on their face and ready to say hi. Nothing was too much of an effort for them. The attention my 20 month old son received from the staff was amazing and he soaked it up.
The hotel facilities blew me away. The staff took so much pride in the standard and service and they truly excelled. The room was always in pristine condition, both pools were luxurious and the food was delicious.
We are particularly grateful to guest relation officer Aditya and Rahayu of reception. Both employees were delightful and made our stay even more amazing.
Everyone in my family was so happy. My son blossomed so much on that trip and I have never seem him so content.
Now that we've arrived home we are both planning our next trip back.
Thank you Padma Resort for making our family holiday so special and memorable. We'll see you soon.

• Stayed: April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
W Bali - Seminyak
W Bali - Seminyak
#20 of 147 in Seminyak

Been to Padma Resort Legian? Share your experiences!