“excelent hotel”

Padma Resort Legian
Ranked #2 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hi,I have been a lot of times in Semiyank bur this is my first time in the Padma and my experience was wonderful.The location is great,in front of the beach and close to the busy street.The breakfast was incredible and the swingpool great.All were excelent and the only bad thing were our neighbours for 2 nights ,nosy people.I will come back

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (6,016)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is not my first review of the Padma, and hopefully it won't be my last. I keep going back there for everything you would expect in a 5 Star Resort, the service, the rooms, the food, the entertainment, the list just goes on and on. There is so much to do at the Resort that usually I never stray very far, but this time I decided to try one of the many tours offered by the Padma. I was expecting to be part of a large group of people, all travelling on the same coach, and being dragged from place to place where you would be pestered to death to buy things. But I was pleasantly surprised to find we got a private car with driver and tour guide Andreas who was a wealth of knowledge on everything we passed. It was no problem for them to deviate from the set tour and take us to places we were really interested in seeing, and we could spend as long or as short a time as we wanted anywhere we went. If we got bored, we simply moved on. If we were having fun it was no problem to stay longer. There were so many beautiful places to visit we were able to take dozen and dozens of photographs for us to be able to review our favourite memories and share with friends. So once you have done the usual resort, pool, beach and shops routine, I would recommend everyone to take a tour and see all that Bali can offer.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MrPaul2013
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

But very quiet and picturesque due to wonderful garden an pedestrian path between hotel and ocean! Still very close to everything in Kuta, number of surfer schools around. Delicious breakfast with wide choice (from American one to Indonesian version)!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Why do I keep coming back to this place? ... because it never fails to deliver that's why. If you're looking for a place to stay around Legian... This is it!

What do I like about it? .... Well let's start with the stunning location.... on the beach front... a great place to watch the sunset with a nice cocktail in hand. The gardens are manicured and have a great resort feel with lots of fish ponds and traditional Balinese decorative statues. It's also well located with lots of shopping and great restaurants waiting for you just outside the front gate.

The staff are soooo friendly... everyone smiles and says hello, whether it be the gardener, the housemaid or the security guards patrolling the front gate. It makes you feel a little special.

It also has magnificent facilities such as a luxurious Day spa, an awesome gymnasium (for those who can be bothered exercising whilst on vacation), a fabulous Garden Club lounge to enjoy some Canapés or a nice cocktail or two ... and two awesome pools with swim up bars...

Talking about swim up bars.... this is the place to be during happy hour (daily 2:30-4:30). The two-for-one cocktails are very popular and this is a great place to meet fellow travellers to swap notes and travel experiences. The bar waiters are very good at entertaining their guests often doing tricks with the cocktail bottles that should only be tried by professionals. There are also daily poolside activities for the kids and the adults that enable you to win a free cocktail, beer or ice cream. It's great fun....

What else do I like? .... the rooms are all spacious and modern with everything that you'd expect in a 5 star resort. The breakfast is awesome with a great variety of Western and Asian cuisines, where you are accompanied by two old guys playing traditional Balinese music in the background..... Very relaxing... Throw in return airport transfers and you'd have to say you've got everything you need for a perfect holiday.

Check it out..... You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank Florra02
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband & I have just enjoyed 7 wonderful nights at the Padma in Legian. Everything was excellent and it is extremely well located. Our room was lovely and located away from the current renovations.. Their fantastic breakfast buffet is not to be missed. The staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you. Have your nails done by the pool - great value & a great job.
It was our first trip to Bali and we would definitely go back to the Padma. We also loved the courtesy transfer to and from the airport.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My first trip to the Padma was over 20 years ago, and then after a hefty break I decided to stay with them again a few years ago. WOW . The Hotel , The Service , The Staff couldn't be any friendlier or helpful if they tried, Its no wonder that we keep coming back now. I keep saying i want to try other places in Bali , but i never do , the Padma has everything I want for a really relaxing holiday where you will be looked after.
We have been going with our son each year since he was 3 yr old , and the staff in the kids club are extremely friendly and he loves going there with their range of daily activities.
The breakfast buffet is unbelievable , so much food , so much choice, I dare anyone to leave without putting on a few kilos just from sampling all the breakfast has to offer .
Thankyou again to all the staff ,
Sumi , Ela , Ari and all the others in the GC ..

Room Tip: Go for the club rooms , you wont be disappointed with the extras.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carl_K1
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The perfect place to enjoy your holiday!
It has been said in all other reviews and I fully concur -
Lovely welcome, beautiful gardens surrounding chalets and rooms. Magnificent pools each end of resort, beach at back door, good sized chalets, delicious assortment of breakfast foods, great security, and a perfect location.
The management obviously have an excellent training program in place as all staff in each area are amazingly professional, friendly, communicative in English and ever so helpful, well done Padma!

Room Tip: Tip - Chalets and rooms beside fence along Jl Padma tend to get some traffic and pedestrian noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
W Bali - Seminyak
W Bali - Seminyak
#19 of 148 in Seminyak

Been to Padma Resort Legian? Share your experiences!