Padma Resort Legian
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$70
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
US$283
US$97
Very Good 4/5
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$82
Great 4.5/5
The Lokha Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$66
  • Pool
Club Bali Family Suites at Legian Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$79
Very Good 4/5
Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$34
Very Good 4/5
Sun Island Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$58
Ossotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$56
Great 4.5/5
Mercure Bali Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$58
6,354 results
All reviewslagoon pooldeluxe chaletskai barlagoon access roomgarden chaletdeparture loungekids clubpillow menusunset barclub benefitsmain poolclub loungebuffet breakfastfamily roombreakfast was amazingfamily holidayfirst trip to bali
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2014

My partner and I stayed at The Padma last year and our experience couldn't have gone better. Driving into the resort I knew we had made the best decision to stay there.
The grounds throughout the hotel were beautifully manicured and you really felt like you were living in relaxed luxury no matter which part of the hotel you were in. Every staff member from the chefs to the gardeners would make an effort to say hello and ask how our day was going.
Check in at the stunning lobby was quick and there were fish in the lagoon right at the front which was great to see. So much attention to detail.
We stayed in the deluxe lagoon view, which was a fantastic room. Clean, big soft king bed and spacious room. We would sit on the balcony and enjoy the view while feeding our little squirrel friend that would come to meet us daily.
Pools were great, one quieter but large lagoon pool that I spent all my time in, and a larger pool at the front of the hotel that had more families.
The food at this hotel was the best I have ever experienced and this for me was the part that made the hotel so great. Massive selection at the breakfast buffet - noodles, fried rice, bacon, eggs, fruit, pastries, yoghurts, juices - you name it they had it. Even nutella!
Room service was fantastic, even something as basic as a burger was the tastiest thing my partner had ever had.
My favorite was La Dolce Vita night where they would host a massive italian buffet dinner at the restaurant overlooking the lagoon while 1940's music played. This was the most romantic night of our stay. The tiny desserts were delicious and we sampled everything that was on offer because it was so good!
Location is perfect, right on the beach, and right out of the hotel is shops, massage places, bars.
Overall could not have been happier with our stay here. We were so sad to leave and we keep telling everyone about our great stay at the Padma. Please do yourselves a favor and stay here, you will not regret it!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Crittycoo
Reviewed 30 August 2014

My family and I had such a great experience at the Padma. Its not just a place to sleep at, it caters for all your needs and was most enjoyable on those lounging around days. Its our 2nd visit and we'll definately be back. Can't wait to see the new family rooms!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My husband and daughter organised this holiday as a surprise for my birthday! They could not of picked a better place although this is our first time in Bali. The grounds were well kept and being worked on and tidied up everyday! The pools were beautiful and I am fussy with my pools I expect a lot! The swim up bar was perfect as was the food and cocktails. What made this place more special were the staff they could not help you enough and were smiling constantly. The resort is on the beach and quite large and quiet. It's the perfect place to head back to after a day shopping and getting hassled by the locals. You feel a world apart from the street hassle. Air-conditioner worked amazing in the room also as it was quite humid! One thing we loved was that they had a departure lounge, check out was 12 noon but we didn't fly out until 1140pm that night, they looked after our bags while we spent the day by the pool then had showers in the departure lounge prior to heading to the airport.

Room Tip: We stayed in the deluxe but the lagoon rooms look nice you can walk out the front door and get straight in the pool. These rooms could be noisy though.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank alvesfamily06
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We have just returned from an amazing holiday staying at the Padma Resort. I can't give the hotel enough praise, everything was wonderful resulting in an amazing holiday. The facilities and staff are fantastic. We have stayed here for many years but it just keeps getting better. Nothing is to much trouble and all staff go out of their way to make a truly memorable stay. The grounds are magical and it is like being in paradise.
I would strongly recommend anyone to stay there and can't wait to get back there soon!!!!

Room Tip: The family suites are great if you are travelling with kids. The garden club which include many benefits is the way to go if you love cocktails.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Nadia W
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This Hotel stay was way better than expected. Let's start with all the staff were so happy, helpful, they learned our names to just to say hi everytime we walked by. They were so respectful and nice that you start beileving in the human race again. The pools are awesome, the happy hours even better. The beach next to is great. The room super comfortable. Extremely clean. The Wifi worked great. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple