Nice property, very green. We choose a quadruple room for 3 adults. The room had 4 single beds. Nice, spacious and clean room. The beach is walking distance from the hotel but is more of a surfer's beach than for regular swimming. The hotel has a spa but we did not have time to try. Two cute little swimming pools. They even sent a little cake to our room as it was my birthday :) Kuta market and legian road where all the bars and clubs are in close proximity by taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian