The Jayakarta Bali Beach Resort
US$272
US$161
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$70
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
US$282
US$147
US$461
US$257
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$173
US$145
US$320
US$218
Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$38
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$75
US$150
US$126
  • Breakfast included
1,618 results
All reviewsprivate apartmentbeach frontbit datedswim up barserviced dailypools are greatacross the roadbuffet breakfastgardens are beautifuldeluxe roomstennisaussiesmassageheaps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was the second time I stayed at this property, the first was 5 years ago. Much was the same as my last stay. The location is fantastic, near tons of restaurants and bars and a short walk or cab ride to the other areas around Kuta and Seminyak. The beach and ocean are right outside the resort and the beach seemed much cleaner than my first time here.

The room itself is fine, it was clean and comfortable and basic.

The pool area is nice, but was infiltrated with families and therefore noisy with children. Our first night there also coincided with the start of the World Cup and so they had someone making the same announcement on a loudspeaker over and over that afternoon. It was far from relaxing.

The breakfast is good but I felt the quality was a bit substandard after my first visit. We ordered lunch at the pool one afternoon and that was plain awful. It is definitely worth going elsewhere for meals.

All in all I booked the room early and got a great price so the value was fantastic. If I had paid full price, I would have been disappointed. I would definitely recommend this resort to families though as it seems like a good budget place to stay with plenty of activities for children.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jooliecoolie
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Location was good, however, the resort rooms are old and outdated, not to mention very small. Beds uncomfortable and linen old and threadbare. The gardens are lovely and well maintained and pools lovely. The breakfast was cold and we didn't bother eating it most of the time preferring to go to one of the local cafés for breakfast which offered delicious fresh breakfasts and great coffee. We wouldn't recommend or stay there again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel approximately five times over the past 3 to 4 years. With this hotel I know exactly what I am paying for when booking and is great for large groups who do not want to spend too much on accommodation. This is no Trump Tower but for the price you are paying, the accommodation is just that, a bed to sleep - rooms could do with a slight upgrade but generally does not bother me. When I travel to Bali I am never in our room except for sleeping so this hotel is perfect. Location is very good, between Kuta & Seminyak. Buffett is usual Bali buffet, enough variety for all kinds. This hotel attracts a lot of Australians travellers so if you are looking to have a break from Aussies, then this is not the place ;) Staff are generally good, they are on Bali time so can take a little while for some things to be actioned but they do get around to it. Never had any issues with security or items stolen from our room, so not to worry here. If you are a no fuss person just happy to be on a holiday and at a resort, you will fit right in.
Enjoy!

Room Tip: Try to book room with balcony overlooking the centre garden
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank wanderlustlist
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Every time i go to Bali i stay here,have also stayed in a few other places but dont feel as comfortable as i do at Jayakarta...its just so open and large with lots of swimming pools and right mext to the beach where swimming is great and lots of great eating places...Ive been going every 2 years so will hope to go again in 2015..

Room Tip: no i find all rooms quiet and comfortable,sometimes i have one bedroom appartment and sometimes 2.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank coralgb
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed here for five nights with a group of friends. The property is dated but relatively clean and in a good location. The breakfast variety was ok but the food was mostly cold every time we ate. Overall the property is good value for money and I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends