“Amazing!”

Ranked #22 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel 2 years ago with my family and absolutely love this place! We stayed in the deluxe room for 6days. I'm a very fussy eater, and i have to say I truly enjoyed the breakfast buffet and look forward for it everyday. We booked 3 classic rooms and upon arrival, my husband and i were fortunate enough to be upgraded to the deluxe room, my parents and aunts had the classic room. We were very happy with the deluxe room. Upon entering my parents room, we smelled something awful (bad piping in the toilet), they were nice enough to move my parents to a deluxe room as well.

The staff members were just amazing. There are 2 pools with this hotel and a gym. When we stayed there 2 years ago, the spa was not ready. Fast forward 2 years later, my husband and i decided to stay here again, one night whilst having dinner, the waitress actually remembered us from 2 years ago!!! Would absolutely stay in this hotel again. My only advice is to pay extra to stay in the deluxe room instead of the classic, as the classic has windows (with a view of a wall) and no bathtub. I will be back for sure and have recommended all my friends to stay at this hotel :-)

Room Tip: Pay extra to stay in the deluxe room instead of classic room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TomatoBandit

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Busselton, Australia
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Found the Akmani good value for money and well located to central Kuta and Legian. Found it very quiet away from the traffic and noise of the main street, however there was loud bass from another hotel that resonated at night. This only lasted our first 2 night and was not a concern.
Great selection of food for Breakfast (great indo food and good selection of western food as well). Prices for drinks a little exe on the rooftop bar but you get what you pay for with a brilliant view of Bali from above. We stayed in a Deluxe Poolside room, thought the room was a little small but it was well appointed with everything we needed.
The staff were very friendly and helpfull. Have always found if you look after the staff at your hotel, you enjoy your stay a bit more. Don't be shy in tipping as it does go a long way!
My partner tried the day spa in the hotel, found it to be very clean with helpfull staff. Great value for money!

Thanks to all the staff at the Akmani for your efforts and a special thanks to Vector and the boys at the rooftop bar.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra and get the Poolside rooms.
3 Thank Trin73
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 21 August 2014

we stayed 6 nights and were warmly welcomed by staff. WE were taken to our room and this was beyond what we expected. Very clean, spacious and the fittings and decor were great. We had a poolside room and at first we thought this would be invasive with guests walking past.
Reflecting one our stay we can say the we were well looked after, the staff great and pools very clean. Our room was cleaned daily and any request was followed up instantly.
as for any improvements: there is a blockout curtain in main room, but a lot of light comes in via the bathroom window. Outside this window there is a light and this shines through the bathroom window which has not got any blind. between the bedroom and bathroom there is a blind but this lets light through.
The airconditioner is getting a little noisy and could probably do with a small service, and lastly, one night we were woken up from other guests returning from late night out and the sound proofing windows could be a little better.
All in all, we would highly recommend this place. we enjoyed the stay and great room.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com

2 Thank Rick E
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very nice hotel in a very busy area near all the craziness. Rooms are very nice and clean and staff were all very nice. Nice pools and rooftop bar. One thing is you can hear everything from outside of your door and upstairs from your room.
Housekeeping walkie talkies in the morning to late night high heels walking and chair dragging from upstairs. Besides that if you like to be in the busy party area of Bali, this is a great hotel. Nice breakfast too.

1 Thank keio s
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I originally booked 101 Legian but the water pipe broke and they moved me and my friend here. I thought the room was clean, nice, and simple. For the price we paid, I'm satisfied. The hotel was a little empty and I didn't see other guests. It was quiet for Legian standard but it was better than loud music that'll disturb your sleep at night, I guess. I liked the pool that they had on the first floor, it was of a very good size for you to really swim in it. Didn't have any food/drinks during my stay so no comment on that but the staffs were nice and helpful. Good stay overall.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank steffiemhalim
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I was very happy with everything, just the breakfast could have more verity but over all excellent.. Will stay here again for my next visit.. Rooftop pool was perfect and not to crazy during the day, as I wanted to relax, and not have too many party people around.. Staff are all very lovely and always helpful.. Clean, room was perfect, delux poolside so worth it..

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had a really good stay at the Akmani Hotel in legian. Staff were amazing, very helpful and friendly. Breakfast everyday was great, good variety of choices. Only negative would be the layout of the hotel; not having really any outdoor areas, and pool at the bottom floor only really good if your room in on that floor. I think that it was a great place to stay and located right close to shops, restaurants, clubs and the beach. When booking ask for room with balcony :-) :-)

• Stayed August 2014