we stayed at the villa from 24 nov - 3 dec. took 2 villas as there were a few families with kids staying together..
- one of our kids got a nasty cut from one of the pools which has a broken tile and it was not fixed throughout our stay.
- pool was not cleaned frequently. water turned dirty after 2 days and need to remind the staff to clean it.
- frequent power trips in one of the villas.
- bedrooms and attached bathrooms are spacious
- no rats
- friendly housekeeping services (the cleaning ladies did extra by arranging the kids' stuffed toys neatly in our room)
- plenty of towels provided without requests
- prompt & reasonable-priced laundry service
- location of the villa is great. abt 10mins walking distance to the nearest bintang supermarket (seminyak area)
so far, despite some minor hiccups, our stay was a pleasant one. and it was indeed value for money and will definitely recommend the place to my friends and family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful BAIK BAIK VILLAS are nestled close to the Legian Seminyak Villas private area, just footsteps away from the Indian Ocean at Seminyak Beach, restaurants and shops. This luxury villas complex offers three villas three bedrooms, each with a private entrance and a private pool, presenting guests with a three, six or nine bedrooms renting option. BAIK BAIK VILLAS has been created with a nice finishing of the designer choice of carefully selected furnishings, mixing European style with a contemporary Asian flavor. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Baik Baik Villas Bali/Legian