“Nice, clean, comfy and good location :)”
Review of The Spot Legian

The Spot Legian
Ranked #63 of 84 Hotels in Legian
Singapore
“Nice, clean, comfy and good location :)”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Love this colorful hotel, what a lovely and comfy spot. Near great bars just door steps and right at the center of Legian. Wonderful time over there. The staffs were nice also compare to another hotels i been to in the same area, helpful and good service. Worth every penny

Room Tip: ask the staff to show u around, they provide different style of each rooms, pick one u like
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 15 December 2012
Dear Mewkitty,

Thank you very much for loving us ! We are very thrilled to know that you love our colourful concept and that you found our staff very helpful. Our staff is not only friendly but also knowledgeable about the area around the hotel. The best compliment is of course recommending The Spot to your colleagues, families and friends and We really hope you will stay with us again when you visit Bali another time. Of course there is a lot to explore more than just Kuta beaches .

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We stay 3 night in the spot, first we got airport pick up from hotel (charge Rp.100.000) and their very professional, the driver already waiting for me in the airport. in my way to the hotel, he told me about the nearest attractive object and restaurant.
Location was very good, In front of poppies lane 2, and without the crowded poppies, but very near with the kuta beach and beachwalk shooping center.
when we got the room, they placed me in "popcorn" room, when we open the room, whoah, very small room :( I think to my self and my wife,"wow, I'ts not my standard at all :( . the most annoying part was the smell from the bathroom, its kinda stinky sewer. We have to buy bathroom refresher in mart and ask to hotel service to give me another additional bathroom refresher, gladly they help me in instantly.
Location very strategic, we can walk to the beach in around 10 min, and we can go to the beachwalk if we need something. The location traffic was bad, but its surrounding with night club, so if you need nightlife, its the best place to get, but if you want to calm night, you may think twice.
The hotel staff very friendly, they help me find whatever I need.
The BF was very standard, we got offer daily menu, but my wife ask for rice, and the waitress gave me what my wife want. (fried rice, cooked egg, and milk)

Good : The water pressure in shower was awesome, the hot water constant give pressure, you can select either massage or rain. The best shower I had in my whole hotel experience. I spend lots of water but the hot water level still constant, give me relaxing after daily traveling.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate your time to write such a good note after you check out. We are sorry to know you experienced a bad moment with the bathroom, however we are very pleased to find out despite the problem you managed to find that our showers are up to your expectation. Your feedback will be on our agenda to fix the problem. We are glatd that you found our location is close enough to the beach and we are sorry that Kuta has always this traffic problem along the main street. Despite the problem, I hope you had a good night sleep.

We hope you will stay with us again in your next travel to Bali. Of course, the best feedback is recommending The Spot Legian to your friends and families.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 29 November 2012

We had great time staying at the spot... great shopping spot...
The staffs were excellent...very friendly and helpful.
Our only problem weas with the breakfast, the taste was standard
And the portion was too small but overall we had good time...
The spot is located near clubs so at night it was pretty noisy...

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 10 December 2012
Dear Sir,

The Spot Legian Team.
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

Everything was great. Location, cleaness, value and staff. Just little improvement for future, need to provide water kettle room and some coffee and tea. U have go to restaurant at top level to get a hot water.Also need to provide small refrigerator on room. You have to request if u need a refrigerator if u need

• Stayed November 2012
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 15 November 2012
Dear AdielHarun

Thank you very much on your compliment and taking time to review The Spot Legian. We are really glad that you found our location, cleanleness, value and staff performance is up to your expectation. We are sorry about such insufficiencies of facilities in our room. Our restaurant staff is able to deliver the hot water to your room if you wish. Small refrigerator is on request only, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Office if you require some extra ammenities to be provided in the room. We will try our best to make your room as convenient as you can for you. I hope you will find the time to come back and stay with us again in the future. Have a great day

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 18 October 2012

It was very difficult to find, because the information provided in booking.com (address and phone) was incorrect. In addition, it was the 10th anniversary of the bombings in the city and all the hotel's surroundings were closed to cars, so we had to go walking for almost one hour until we found someone that knew the hotel.
Despite this, the staff was very helpful and they got a taxi in the closed area the next moring very early and they gave us some breakfast before the official breakfast starting time.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
Dear Mr DavidR,

Thank you very much for taking time and review us on our Tripadvisor. We have been informed by our staff with regards to the wrong address and number listed on booking.com and it is solved the next day. So, we would like to express our gratitude for pointing it out. We are sorry that your check in date is on the same day of the 10Th anniversary of Bali Bombing I tragedy and we are once again glad that you understand the situation . Thank you very much on your positive feedback in regards to breakfast , and we are happy to know that you are satisfied with our service . I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Bali .

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

I stayed from 6 Aug to 9 Aug. The stay was good as we had so much privacy staying there. I was there with a group of friends and we almost occupied the whole of level 4 to ourselves. I previously commented that the floor is not very clean but it didn't quite bothered me. What really bothered me was, there is no wifi in the room. Every time I need to go up to level 5 whenever I wanna get wifi connection. I am going back again with my friend this coming November, we hope there will be more new stuffs to surprise us from the hotel. I strongly recommend to all if you want easy access n privacy, consider this hotel as it really reasonable in price and comfortable for a budget hotel. Can't wait for November to come soon.

• Stayed August 2012
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
Dear Ms Jenny Lim,

Thank you so much for reviewing us again. a Wireless information have been installed at our property in rooms, so hopefully it will suit your traveling needs. I am very glad to hear how happy you are when staying with us and hopefully this additional facility will make you consider again to stay with us in the future. Please ask us on other things to explore in Bali should you come and visit us again here.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Me and my husband to be checked into The Spot for somewhere cheap and cheerful to stay before we went to the Padma to get married. The hotel is newly refurbished (opened in april 12) and the rooms are clean and modern. Comfy bed and clean bathroom with an awesome shower. Bedroom also had a plasma TV on the wall. The brekkie on the roof top bar is a set menu each day...to be honest it wasn't great but we partied for our first few days anyway so wasn't too bothered about missing it! Although they did call each morning to ask if we wanted to come up! The service was great, and thanks to the manager Kusuma for your congrats email for our wedding. This hotel was that good value for money that we ended up checking in again at the end of our stay when we got bali belly - instead of paying $250 for an extra few hours at the padma!
I must say the roof top pool is a bit scary for the health and safety concious! my hubby loved it but i wasn't too keen! Looks cool though and has a great view especially at sunset

Room Tip: Would suggest picking a room facing the front of the hotel, our room was facing the back which was a...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 4 October 2012
Dear Mrs. Hollie,

Good day from The Spot Legian and thank you for your review. We are very glad to know that you came back to stay again after your wedding. We are glad to know that you find our bed, shower and room is comfortable. The next time you are in Bali, you can check out other rooms too.
We hope to see you soon and we wish you a great day.

The Spot Legian Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
MaxOneHotels @ Legian
#107 of 251 in Kuta
Bali Chaya Hotel
Bali Chaya Hotel
#46 of 84 in Legian

Been to The Spot Legian? Share your experiences!