The Spot Legian
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$138
US$144
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$98
US$247
US$204
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$336
US$212
US$158
US$141
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$60
Agoda.com
All reviewslegian areahotel is locatedinfinity poolclubsearplugs
Reviewed 17 May 2013

This hotel offer a unique concept of decoration. I stayed at "friends" room and found that the room is larger than what I thought a budget hotel would like. I found that they offered a very competitive price without eliminating cute decorations. Rooms and bathroom are clean, and location is very close to ground zero. Very easy to find and you can rent motorcycle or car nearby. Breakfast were tasty and welcome drink were also appreciated :) nice..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

Dear Ms. MeitaMeita

Thank you very much for taking time and reviewing our property and we are glad that you had a good experience in Bali and staying with us. As you now we have a lot of themed rooms, please ask for another theme to experience different color mood that could enhance your holiday.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again in your next future trip to Bali and explore a lot more Bali's beautiful sites.

Fro everybody at The Spot Legian

Reviewed 14 May 2013

actually my husband and i feel very comfortable with this hotel..the room is clean n simple..near to the crowd.but seems like the employee need some training of cust excellences service
breakfast is not bad....and everything seems okay

• Stayed: May 2013
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Dear Mrs. Mherdiska

Thank you very much for taking time to review us. We are glad that you enjoy the comfort of our room. We do a lot of things to make sure guests feel comfortable and have a good sleep.

We are sorry to learn about the excellence of our employee. If you do not mind, we need to know more for further quality training purposes, please write us to thespot@tpmhospitality.com , we really appreciate it. I hope the discomfort you found with our employees do not create a big damage to your holiday and you still managed to have a memorable one.

We sincerely hope you would come back here again for future stay.

On behalf of everyone at The Spot Legian

Reviewed 28 April 2013

The Spot is a beautiful 21 room hotel, all the rooms are decorated with different, original themes and personalized names. I stayed here for 3 nights and it just was wonderful, the rooms are great in size, very clean, extremely eco friendly property (which I was looking for), beautifully decorated bathrooms, cute little "walking pool" on the roof top (great idea), they even have a theater room with comfy pillows and great sound system for the rainy afternoons, but above all the staff and the owner, Thania were amazing, extremely friendly and helpful always making sure that I was happy with my stay there, they helped me organized all my excursions and gave me the best tips! it is nice for a change to go to a hotel that makes you feel that you are home with family. You can walk everywhere from the Spot, restaurants, bars, clubs, etc. I normaly don't return to hotels but I will be definetely going back to The SPOT.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Dear Ms.JessicaRey1984

Thank you very much for taking time to review us. We definitely appreciate the time you made.
I definitely remember our nice little conversation at the Rooftop Pool and thank you so much for sharing your ideas and views. We are very happy that you had a good time in Bali and in The Spot Legian. And we wish that you will tell about your experience to your friends and family.

From everyone at The Spot

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Had a peaceful stay. Though located strategically, it's actually away from the hustle and bustle of Legian. Shopping and going to Kuta Beach was a breeze.
Breakfast were great and tasty. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Restaurant and overall concept is cool.
Once again, Happy First Birthday to The Spot Legian. You will go a long way.
Great staff and lovely boss you have there!

Faridah Yuni (Mrs Kasim)

• Stayed: April 2013
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Dear Mdm Kasim

Thank you very much for taking time to write for us. We are very happy that you had a good holiday in Bali and pleased with our service.

thank you, our growth would also mean satisfying you better in the future . I hope we will see you again in your future travels to Bali.

From everybody at The Spot

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I came back after so many months not visiting Bali. I'm still happy with their service and the room, and I think it got a bit better. Fabulously Feet was awesome, and they gave me a very good massage. The staff still recognized me. The breakfast menu has more varieties now, and I like how waking up in the morning eager to go to the restaurant and finish off the breakfast. I stayed for 4 nights and tasted all the breakfast menu there. I had a chat with the friendly Front Office staff and they said they are going to make a mini Cinema ! so exciting ! I will definitely come back here in the future.

Room Tip: Audrey Hepburn room has a feminine touch and a cheerful note
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank missyavidtraveler25
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Hello missyavidtraveler,

We are glad to have you back and thank you for writing a very sweet comments.
Please come back in the future to experience The Dark Room our mini cinema that's currently in progress to serve you.

I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future and explore more of Bali's travel destinations.

The Spot Legian team