“Memorable @ The Spot”

The Spot Legian
Ranked #72 of 87 Hotels in Legian
“Memorable @ The Spot”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel is worth to stay. The fact is because of the location which is 'smack' along the shopping boutiques, clubs and bars, spas and 15 minutes walking down to the beach. \

The staffs are friendly and helpful in assisting your request. The pool may not be large but is nice to chill on that sky pool.

However, it would be better if they could store a fridge in the room. Reasonable price though. For a smaller budget, you should consider this hotel.

Try it!

Room Tip: The beatles.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Mr. Eizqandah

Thank you very much for your time to write reviews for us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us , as much as we were glad having you in our boutique hotel.

Please inform us the next time you are coming, we will prepare the Fridge for you.

We hope you enjoy your stay in Bali and we are looking forward to having you here with us.

Best Regards

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Indonesian first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed at the Legian Spot Hotel twice, for a few days.

The rooms are really fine, the breakfast and the location as well.

But what makes this hotel much appreciated is the availability, the kindness of the staff.
They devoted a lot of time just to help us planning the rest of our trip, giving good advice and spending more than one hour on the phone calling other places.

I would therefore highly recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear VincentH

Hello from Tropical Bali . Thank you very much for staying with us. I hope our staff has given enough suggestions for you , whether its on food recommendations, temple, beaches or logistics. We hope that you will visit Bali again in the future

On behalf of The Spot Legian team
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I was stayed at friends and mickey room.. it's very unique design I've ever seen. Even I got a little stain on the bed linen and little noisy from the night club but it's okay. And I think it will very great if the breakfast menu set into buffet menu. So that will not make bored when you get breakfast day to day. The most important is for the location. It is very very very strategic.. it's near to Ground zero, and you can find many shop, restaurant, spa, bar and it's only 20 minutes walk to kuta beach. You will never get bored when you go out at night. And I would like to say many thanks to the friendly staff there.. This hotel is very suitable for you who like nightlife and to have a good experience stay in Bali.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Madam

Thank you for staying at The Spot legian, but most importantly thank you very much for taking time to review our property.

We are sorry about the stain on the bed linen, but we will take note on that so future guests will not experience the same problem. Our breakfast will come in buffet when we have a certain occupancy level in the hotel, and below that, it is a-la-carte. However, if you feel that our portion was too little, you could request for more and we are more happy to do that.

I hope you will come back to Bali again and will not hesitate to choose us in the future.

Best Regards
on behalf of The Spot legian team
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Considering it is our first trip ever to Bali and our very first at your hotel,I have nothing but high praise for your hotel.Your front desk is top notch.Give our thanks to your staff Sri,Ayu,Dewa and Oka during our 5 days and 4 nights stay there.Also give our thanks to your housekeeper Pak Gede Suasta(Pak Gede HK) for fixing the room door at Opera very promptly.I really like to commend your staff for letting us switch rooms temporarily to the Garfield room and back to the Opera room without any complains.Thank you very much.The only minor thing is to maintain the room amneties like the door knob and toilet seat cover which happen to come out loose in our room which I highlighted to your staff at the front desk which they want to fix immediately,but I refused because to me it is a minor issue.What I really like is the room decor of both The Opera and the Garfield rooms.Aircon working fine.Rooms are well maintained.I like the showers and the taps and the toilet are in good working condition(could use an air freshner).Like the free hot and cold water dispenser with snacks outside.A very nice touch!Breakfast menu is great though I wish you could expand the menu to include lunch orders.Something that I find unusual is the swimming pool at the roof it is very unique to me.Location wise I find it very convenient to travel to Kuta beach from here and I like the quiet spot.Very accesible to the shopping and Ground Zero memorial.Thanks for the memories!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear newshahrim

I am very honoured to host your memorable first stay in Bali. Thank you for choosing us, but most importantly thank you for writing us on Tripadvisor. I hope you had a good time traveling around Bali and our staff has given you enough guidance on activities around the hotel or in the island.

We will be expanding our lunch menu soon, so I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future should you visit Bali. Of course, the best recommendation is to let your friends and family know about your The Spot Legian experience

Warmest regards,
The Spot Legian Team
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 16 August 2013

The room is clean and look really new, location wise ...not that bad either, walking distance to legian area, ideas for travelers who looking forward to night life. Each of their room were decorate with different themes, mines was the queen room and the decorate it with different queens picture on the wall. They even have a nice small pool on their rooftop. Thumbs up for that.

However, it can get really noisy at night, i find it hard to sleep at night due to loud banging sound form the night club.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear Mr/Mrs. Samliew,

Thank you very much for staying with us , but most importantly thank you for taking time and reviewing our property. We are very hapy that you enjoy your stay and had the chance to enjoy relaxing in the swimming pool.

We take your concerns regarding the noise from the surrounding area. At this moment, we are slowly repairing the door, so as to provide a better sound quality for future guests' stay.

I hope you will visit Bali again in the near future and we hope to see you again.
It was a pleasure having you.

Regards,
From The Spot Legian team
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Stayed at the Opera room @ Spot Legian during my visit to Bali last weekend. Overall, the experience was good. Room was clean. Staffs were friendly and polite. I've seen some comments on staffs not able to speak English but that didn't happen to me. The staffs were well versed and most importantly, polite and helpful. Location is great. Near night market. If you have no where else to go in the night, you can easily pop by any of the live band pub and have a drink. I gave a 3 out of 5 ratings as there are still some flaws in the hotel. For instance, our door lock is spoilt, no fridge is provided, and lack of TV programme variety (Mostly were in indo, which doesn't appeal to overseas visitors.) Breakfast need to be improved as well. Though they are 4 selection to chose from, the quantity given was only a small portion. Nevertheless, given the price rate, helpfulness of the staffs and cleanliness of the room, it was still a pleasant stay @ Spot Legian.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Mr. TPJeffrey

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Bali, but thank you so much for taking time reviewing our hotel. During these past few weeks , we have trained our staff for communicating more with guests in English, and we are glad that their performance does not disappoint you. We want our guests' needs to be addressed and the only people that can deliver your needs are our staff.

If you spot that the door lock is spoilt, please contact our Reception and they will be there to reassign you to another room or fix the lock. Fridge are available upon requests. We are sorry for the lack of TV Channel you mentioned, we will put that in our additional items to be added. We are also taking note on the breakfast portioning.

I hope you had a great day in Bali and we hope you would come back for your future vacation and choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Apart from the location this hotel is pretty bad. Was checked into a room which was still dirty from the last guest. Staff don't speak English and there is absolutely no atmosphere compared to other Bali hotels I have stayed at. For breakfast you have the choice of four options, all lack variety and are small portioned. Lastly, don't expect to lay by the pool all day as the 'pool' is just a small dipping area with four sunbeds in total.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Livelife88
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time reviewing our property. We are sorry that our rooms were still dirty when you checked in. Upon reading our guest review, we have taken necessary measure so this will not happen again in the future.

We are sorry that we failed to deliver up to your expectations. However, I hope you will visit Bali again in the future and explore many places in the Island of Gods.

Regards