Stay at The Spot for 3 nights, check-in was super quick. Overall my stay was fine, but here's some pros and cons.
1. The location's very strategic, 1 mins walk to nearest market and if you enjoy nightlife, and don't mind the banging sound it's a perfect budget hotel for you.
2. The room was spacious and modern.
3. Staff very friendly, they help me booked bike and taxi for my trip.
4. They have a small pool for dipping, but I didn't get a chance to try it.
1. The floor a lil bit dirty, and there's stain in my linen.
2. Sadly they didn't have a lot of satellite tv channel.
3. Despite of its strategic location, the banging sound from the club near the hotel won't be suitable for you who need a good night rest, and also a noisy sound in the morning from the building next door (I think they're build new hotel or something)
4. No buffet breakfast, and there's only a few menu you can choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spot Legian is a 21 rooms boutique hotel in the heart of Bali. Our rooms are individually decorated and has its own theme. Located at the famous Jalan Raya Legian, we are only 100 meters away from endless options of bars, restaurants and clubs, and only 10 minutes away to Kuta Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Zenrooms, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Spot Legian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spot Legian Bali