“Good location”
Review of The Spot Legian

The Spot Legian
Ranked #73 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stay at The Spot for 3 nights, check-in was super quick. Overall my stay was fine, but here's some pros and cons.

Pro
1. The location's very strategic, 1 mins walk to nearest market and if you enjoy nightlife, and don't mind the banging sound it's a perfect budget hotel for you.
2. The room was spacious and modern.
3. Staff very friendly, they help me booked bike and taxi for my trip.
4. They have a small pool for dipping, but I didn't get a chance to try it.

Con
1. The floor a lil bit dirty, and there's stain in my linen.
2. Sadly they didn't have a lot of satellite tv channel.
3. Despite of its strategic location, the banging sound from the club near the hotel won't be suitable for you who need a good night rest, and also a noisy sound in the morning from the building next door (I think they're build new hotel or something)
4. No buffet breakfast, and there's only a few menu you can choose.

Room Tip: Ask the staff if you can choose your room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Ms. Alyssa

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay at The Spot Legian. We are very glad to have your feedback. Our staff are well-trained to help you with your holiday arrangement, whether booking a tour or motorbike, or even running to the drug store to help you buying your emergency kit.

Our breakfast comes a-la carte, unless when the hotel is really really full. We do so to avoid food wastage during the buffet and for better portioning. We are sorry that the noise could be a disturbance to your good night sleep. We prepare an earplug in the front office, which we wish to let you know in the beginning. We will take that under advisement.

I hope you have a good rest of the trip to Bali, and I hope you will recommend our hotel to your friends and family on their visit to Bali.

The Spot Legian team

Reviewed 28 October 2013

the price is very affordable and strategic location, good facilities and services. I think there is very great if the breakfast menu set into buffet menu. So that will not make bored when you get breakfast day to day. And make a swimming pool at the roof top make it more better.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Metaria L,

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor, we really appreciate your time and concern. We do have buffet very often, especially when most of the rooms are occupied, however we do a-la carte menu at times to avoid food wastage during buffet , without minimizing the guests' enjoyment.

The pool we have on the 5th floor is a dipping pool, and due to the constraint of space, we became very space efficient. I hope you have a chance to soak yourself in the water and enjoy the Bali breeze.

WE hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and once again it was glad having you at The Spot Legian

Regards from The Spot Legian team

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This hotel is worth to stay. The fact is because of the location which is 'smack' along the shopping boutiques, clubs and bars, spas and 15 minutes walking down to the beach. \

The staffs are friendly and helpful in assisting your request. The pool may not be large but is nice to chill on that sky pool.

However, it would be better if they could store a fridge in the room. Reasonable price though. For a smaller budget, you should consider this hotel.

Try it!

Room Tip: The beatles.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Eizqandah

Thank you very much for your time to write reviews for us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us , as much as we were glad having you in our boutique hotel.

Please inform us the next time you are coming, we will prepare the Fridge for you.

We hope you enjoy your stay in Bali and we are looking forward to having you here with us.

Best Regards
The Spot Legian team

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed at the Legian Spot Hotel twice, for a few days.

The rooms are really fine, the breakfast and the location as well.

But what makes this hotel much appreciated is the availability, the kindness of the staff.
They devoted a lot of time just to help us planning the rest of our trip, giving good advice and spending more than one hour on the phone calling other places.

I would therefore highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear VincentH

Hello from Tropical Bali . Thank you very much for staying with us. I hope our staff has given enough suggestions for you , whether its on food recommendations, temple, beaches or logistics. We hope that you will visit Bali again in the future

On behalf of The Spot Legian team

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I was stayed at friends and mickey room.. it's very unique design I've ever seen. Even I got a little stain on the bed linen and little noisy from the night club but it's okay. And I think it will very great if the breakfast menu set into buffet menu. So that will not make bored when you get breakfast day to day. The most important is for the location. It is very very very strategic.. it's near to Ground zero, and you can find many shop, restaurant, spa, bar and it's only 20 minutes walk to kuta beach. You will never get bored when you go out at night. And I would like to say many thanks to the friendly staff there.. This hotel is very suitable for you who like nightlife and to have a good experience stay in Bali.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Madam

Thank you for staying at The Spot legian, but most importantly thank you very much for taking time to review our property.

We are sorry about the stain on the bed linen, but we will take note on that so future guests will not experience the same problem. Our breakfast will come in buffet when we have a certain occupancy level in the hotel, and below that, it is a-la-carte. However, if you feel that our portion was too little, you could request for more and we are more happy to do that.

I hope you will come back to Bali again and will not hesitate to choose us in the future.

Best Regards
on behalf of The Spot legian team

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Considering it is our first trip ever to Bali and our very first at your hotel,I have nothing but high praise for your hotel.Your front desk is top notch.Give our thanks to your staff Sri,Ayu,Dewa and Oka during our 5 days and 4 nights stay there.Also give our thanks to your housekeeper Pak Gede Suasta(Pak Gede HK) for fixing the room door at Opera very promptly.I really like to commend your staff for letting us switch rooms temporarily to the Garfield room and back to the Opera room without any complains.Thank you very much.The only minor thing is to maintain the room amneties like the door knob and toilet seat cover which happen to come out loose in our room which I highlighted to your staff at the front desk which they want to fix immediately,but I refused because to me it is a minor issue.What I really like is the room decor of both The Opera and the Garfield rooms.Aircon working fine.Rooms are well maintained.I like the showers and the taps and the toilet are in good working condition(could use an air freshner).Like the free hot and cold water dispenser with snacks outside.A very nice touch!Breakfast menu is great though I wish you could expand the menu to include lunch orders.Something that I find unusual is the swimming pool at the roof it is very unique to me.Location wise I find it very convenient to travel to Kuta beach from here and I like the quiet spot.Very accesible to the shopping and Ground Zero memorial.Thanks for the memories!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear newshahrim

I am very honoured to host your memorable first stay in Bali. Thank you for choosing us, but most importantly thank you for writing us on Tripadvisor. I hope you had a good time traveling around Bali and our staff has given you enough guidance on activities around the hotel or in the island.

We will be expanding our lunch menu soon, so I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future should you visit Bali. Of course, the best recommendation is to let your friends and family know about your The Spot Legian experience

Warmest regards,
The Spot Legian Team

Reviewed 16 August 2013

The room is clean and look really new, location wise ...not that bad either, walking distance to legian area, ideas for travelers who looking forward to night life. Each of their room were decorate with different themes, mines was the queen room and the decorate it with different queens picture on the wall. They even have a nice small pool on their rooftop. Thumbs up for that.

However, it can get really noisy at night, i find it hard to sleep at night due to loud banging sound form the night club.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Mr/Mrs. Samliew,

Thank you very much for staying with us , but most importantly thank you for taking time and reviewing our property. We are very hapy that you enjoy your stay and had the chance to enjoy relaxing in the swimming pool.

We take your concerns regarding the noise from the surrounding area. At this moment, we are slowly repairing the door, so as to provide a better sound quality for future guests' stay.

I hope you will visit Bali again in the near future and we hope to see you again.
It was a pleasure having you.

Regards,