The Spot Legian
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$266
US$187
US$320
US$234
Hotels.com
US$282
US$97
Agoda.com
All Seasons Legian Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$37
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$33
Akmani Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$30
Agoda.com
Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$51
Agoda.com
Villa Diana Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$24
Trip.com
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$184
Swiss-Belinn Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$36
Agoda.com
All reviewslegian areahotel is locatedinfinity poolclubsearplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Thank you for all staff.
They already help us to make a comfort place and good service.
Very clean and nice place to stay for vacation.
Location also near to beach and close to nightlife.
Wonderful journey with my mom.

Room Tip: They have a lot of theme, you can choose any colour do you like.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Mr/Ms. Vannvio

Thank you very much to take time to review our boutique hotel, and thank you very much for supporting the indepent hospitality spirit. We are very glad that you enjoyed the experience and I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

We are constantly redefining guests' experience, and perhaps you will see more upgraded facility in the future.

I will pass the compliment to our staff to let them know that we have made a very happy guest after check out, it will give us a little bit to celebrate. We hope you will stay with us again in the future, and we truly thank you for giving us the opportunity to host for your holiday.

The Spot Legian team.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is my 3rd stay and the standard hasnt gone down. It is still clean, staff is still friendly. The owner is a young lady who is a wedding florist and she taught me a little about floristry. What a kind lady. We stayed for 3 nights, had a spa, nothing Grand but it;s just what we need. There is a new development nearby the area and people have been convincing me to try others, but it seems i have found my SPOT and i like the idea of supporting independent hoteliers with its unique character and spirit. Staying at The Spot is so homey, and the staff is very helpful with my requests.

Room Tip: I love Union Jack Room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Miss Avid Traveler,

We certainly remember you! Thank you very much for giving us the third opportunity to serve you. We are very glad that you found our standards have not gone down. In fact, we are continually upgrading to serve you better day by day. For example, you might have found our free coffee bar comes handy in the mid afternoon.

Thank you for supporting our independence spirit and character, we are truly aiming for hospitality with no cookie-cutting standard. I hope you will pass on your great experience staying with us to your friends back home and I hope to see you soon.

The Spot Legian team

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

The staff were friendly enough and the location was good for me because it was close to the nightlife but the standard of cleanliness was well below average. The cockroach on my toothbrush was the nail in the coffin. I would not recommend The Spot to a friend.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
nregina, General Manager at The Spot Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Mr/Mrs DasBim

Thank you very much for taking time to review. Your review came as shocking to us, because we usually maintain a high level of cleanliness in the room, other guests have appreciated that as well. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you caused and we are still finding the reasons to answer your experience. Please allow us to investigate the issue, but most importantly thank you very much for bringing out this issue, which is very necessary to not disappoint other guests in the future.

Thank you for giving us the chance to serve you at The Spot, I hope, regardless, you had a lot of fun on your holiday in Bali.

The Spot Legian team

Reviewed 23 February 2014

very clean,quiet and nice place to stay.very friendly staffs indeed.and its really cheap for a room as nice as what they've got.if you're looking for a place closed to legian with a nice pool on the rooftop,this might be the best place you could go.\

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you very much for reviewing us , we are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in Bali. I hope you will come back to Bali in a near future and we will be more than grateful to have you stay with us again. Please let us know, if you need any other room requests, so we can prepare for your stay before your arrival. Thank you very much once again.

From the Spot Legian Team

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

The spot hotel was awesome! Its a really good deal for a budget travelers like me and my friends. Too bad the bar is seems like its always close. It would be nice if its open and we could ask for a drink in there. After all, we'll be back for our next trip^^.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mr/ Mrs,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our property. We are very proud to serve your stay. at the moment, the bar is only used for breakfast and light snacks. However, we are thinking of expanding the business for a small coffee shop.

Please let me know how we can prepare your trip the next time you are in Bali. We are more than happy to offer you a hand (or two).

Yours Sincerely,