“Always a lovely experience at Santai”
Review of Santai Spa

Santai Spa
Ranked #5 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband and I have been frequent customers at Santai since our Bali trip in 2011, but this is my first review…only because when it gets so popular we have trouble getting a booking :) Its so cheap and unlike other massage places in the area the staff don't spend the whole time talking to each other and laughing. The massages are superb, its quiet, air conditioned and a great overall experience. When you arrive you get a locker with a key that you keep with you throughout your treatment, so that gives you piece of mind. A cool drink before you start and a warm one after is a nice extra touch :) We will be back again!

1  Thank becemily16

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Best value massage and spa treatment experienced in 3 trips to Bali, clean, professional massage and reflexology and the most humble, helpful, friendly staff. Gets very busy, so pre book or be prepared to wait a while, but hey you're in Bali. Counting the days til I am back here in October.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I booked the Spa package few days before my trip to Bali. The crew of Spa saloon replied me fast and booked everything that I ordered.
I tried Balinese massage+ facial massage+scrubing package and it was awesome. Massage therapists were proffesional and made a massage from the top of head till finger-ends for around 3 hours. I felt like in paradise. After such package you feel very freshy, light and happy like you have been just born.
The atmosphere in Spa is very nice and calm with a nice music and tasty fragrances.
Many thanks, Santai Spa!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We have just returned from our 4 days in Bali and out of the 4 days we went to this spa 5 times!!

There is nothing negative to say about this spa except if you want to book another treatment on the same day you had your first treatment then forget it as they are always booked out!! Which means they are amazing as u need to book at least one day in advance!!

Throughout my visits to santai I had a 1.5 hour massage, Body scrub, reflexology, facial, foot massage, manicure, pedicure and Hair mask (which is amazing!!) all the products they use are beautiful and the staff are all extremely experienced. Speaking of the staff they all all very friendly, helpful, and very good at what the do! We had mai and Tinie for one of our 2 hour packages and we can't say enough good things about them!

Thank you santai spa for making this holiday a relaxing one and we will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Its a very rare occasion when you walk into a massage place in bali and get told they are booked out. This is the case with Santai Spa. We booked for the following day and WOW were we impressed. The service is amazing and above and beyond professional. Putu massaged me, and may massaged my husband. I actually can't describe in words how amazing this massage was. You won't be disappointed with Santai Spa! We wont go anywhere else but here now! Thanks!