“Don't miss it!!”
Review of Santai Spa

Santai Spa
Ranked #4 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Have been going to Santai for 3 years now. It is amazing and a must do if you like a high quality massage . The staff are professional and respectful and the premises is very clean. I prefer the male masseurs (Agus is wonderful) as I like a strong treatment. Facial was to die for. Book ahead or you will be lucky to get an appointment. Rosa works on reception and is helpful and accommodating . Enjoy!!

1  Thank Joanne D

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I were only able to get away to Bali for a week. Spent 4 nights in Ubud then 3 in Padang, Padang and retuned to Legian to fill in some time before our flight home. Remembered the name of the spa from previous visits so emailed them the day prior to our arrival to see if they would have room to fit us in for an hour's massage each. Didn't hold my breath as it's quite small and an ever-popular spa but was thrilled to receive confirmation later that day. Arrived and welcomed with big smiles. Massage was lovely. Was nice to start with being taken out the back and given a quick foot bath. Pressure was pretty good (my fault i should have asked for slightly harder) and walked out relaxed. See you again (next year).

2  Thank Jacqustar
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Have been to the Santai Spa on our previous visits to Bali, however seldom managed to get in as this small establishment was always booked out. This time the moment we arrived at our hotel (the Padma just around the corner) we booked in 3 foot massages in advance, one every few days. The Santai is always booked out as it is clean, the staff are professional and the prices are very cheap - approx $8AUD for a 1 hr foot massage which is truly heavenly and just about guaranteed to put you to sleep. We just love this little place. Just note that it only as approx 4 therapists working there hence the need to book.
No trip to Bali is complete without a few visits to Santai.

2  Thank Peter_Dyer1
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went here and had the 90 min volcanic mud massage and it was amazing. The cost was aprox $16 aus dollars, so very cheap and worth every cent, from start to finish you are made to feel so very welcome. The staff are very professional and look after you well, a welcome drink to the ginger tea at the end. Make sure you book it's worth it.

4  Thank rmko
Reviewed 10 June 2014

i pre-booked our initial treatment prior to arriving in Bali and we then we had numerous other treatments to follow. Santai Spa is a very professional and wonderful place to visit. Their pricing is so competitive, but you must plan your treatments as they get very busy. We had a couple of aromatherapy massages, a hot stone and foot massage. All were excellent. I had a lovely male massuese and I was very impressed in the way that he moved the towels, when I was turning over. Very professional, as some people are a little modest. Cold not rrecommend this place more. The hibiscus tea is wonderful, I am now in thr process of chasing some up on the Gold Coast.

2  Thank Baliroz