“Fantastic!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came here every day for 2 weeks.we tried almost everything in the list! The shop is clean and fresh,prices are so cheap for the service you get and the staff are polite and wonderful. 30 second walk from the jayakarta hotel.

Perth, australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great prices and service.”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I wish I had of found this before my last day. Great prices and service. Do yourself a favour, and just try it.

Sydney
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Nice spa”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Visited this spa twice recently. Had full body scrub, foot treatment, hand treatment, mani and pedi along with massage for a very reasonable price. My husband had a couple of massages. Can recommend Meli for beautiful flower designs with mani or pedi and also Lilly. Nice ambients. Recommend that you to book in.

1 Thank Lin-and-Les
Bunbury, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Basic but ok!”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

It was peaceful and cheap, but not overly professional :) My massage lady was chatting on & off to another staff, then part way through my massage someone else came and did the rest of the massage. Must have been knock off time for the first girl... It didn't help me to feel very 'Zen'!
I would go back for a foot massage, the chairs looked comfy and the room was quiet but with a view of the street :)

Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very good”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Very good massage place, the prices are incredible cheap everything is very clean the best treatment is the Full Scrub with Chocolate and The Facial with L'Oreal products

Visited April 2012