“Nice Massage”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Nice Massage”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We decided to see if we could get a walk in appointment for a foot massage and a reflexology. My foot massage was lovely and my travel buddy enjoyed her reflexology. The prices were very reasonable. Although it is not the nicest place I have been it is good value for the money and I would go there again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank islandtraveller72

Albany, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A good standard”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

On our trips to Bali the Briella Spa has become a standard that continues to deliver. Whilst I opt for the standard one hour traditional massage the wife tries all. Very good service and product I go for medium not game to try hard fingers.
Staff remember you even after a few years so that makes it fell that much better.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came here every day for 2 weeks.we tried almost everything in the list! The shop is clean and fresh,prices are so cheap for the service you get and the staff are polite and wonderful. 30 second walk from the jayakarta hotel.

Perth, australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great prices and service.”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I wish I had of found this before my last day. Great prices and service. Do yourself a favour, and just try it.

Visited October 2012
Sydney
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Nice spa”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Visited this spa twice recently. Had full body scrub, foot treatment, hand treatment, mani and pedi along with massage for a very reasonable price. My husband had a couple of massages. Can recommend Meli for beautiful flower designs with mani or pedi and also Lilly. Nice ambients. Recommend that you to book in.

Visited October 2012