“So Relaxing”
Review of Briella Spa

Briella Spa
Ranked #11 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Lovely ladies here with great treatments on offer. The place is airconditioned and massage area is dimly lit and very quiet which is quite relaxing compared to outside streets of Legian.
Very good massages and never had a problem with not booking, a true gem of a find!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"pressure"
"foot"

Reviewed 14 March 2013

We decided to see if we could get a walk in appointment for a foot massage and a reflexology. My foot massage was lovely and my travel buddy enjoyed her reflexology. The prices were very reasonable. Although it is not the nicest place I have been it is good value for the money and I would go there again.

1  Thank islandtraveller72
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

On our trips to Bali the Briella Spa has become a standard that continues to deliver. Whilst I opt for the standard one hour traditional massage the wife tries all. Very good service and product I go for medium not game to try hard fingers.
Staff remember you even after a few years so that makes it fell that much better.

Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came here every day for 2 weeks.we tried almost everything in the list! The shop is clean and fresh,prices are so cheap for the service you get and the staff are polite and wonderful. 30 second walk from the jayakarta hotel.