“Shouldnt be saying how great this place is.Keep it a secret”
Review of Briella Spa

Briella Spa
Ranked #11 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Perth western australia
186 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“Shouldnt be saying how great this place is.Keep it a secret”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We were lucky enough to be staying 30m from this spa and OMG it was great.I would have to say it is better than any spa I have used in Australia.Bookings are essential and we booked daily for our 2 hour pampering.I didn't have a bad treatment the whole time and had the men for a massage and reflexology.They were great.Firm but never caused any pain which they sometimes do.Airconditioned and clean and good products.FANTASTIC

Visited August 2013
2 Thank caddyandbellA

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So Relaxing”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Lovely ladies here with great treatments on offer. The place is airconditioned and massage area is dimly lit and very quiet which is quite relaxing compared to outside streets of Legian.
Very good massages and never had a problem with not booking, a true gem of a find!

Visited May 2013
Gold Coast
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Nice Massage”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We decided to see if we could get a walk in appointment for a foot massage and a reflexology. My foot massage was lovely and my travel buddy enjoyed her reflexology. The prices were very reasonable. Although it is not the nicest place I have been it is good value for the money and I would go there again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank islandtraveller72
Albany, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A good standard”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

On our trips to Bali the Briella Spa has become a standard that continues to deliver. Whilst I opt for the standard one hour traditional massage the wife tries all. Very good service and product I go for medium not game to try hard fingers.
Staff remember you even after a few years so that makes it fell that much better.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came here every day for 2 weeks.we tried almost everything in the list! The shop is clean and fresh,prices are so cheap for the service you get and the staff are polite and wonderful. 30 second walk from the jayakarta hotel.