“Hit and miss” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise

PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise
Ranked #5 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Legian
More attraction details
Owner description: PIPS is quality treatments in a very clean environment at realistic prices.
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Hit and miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I have been to this spa a few times and the quality is a bit hit and miss. It is totally dependant on the mood of your therapist and the time of day. In the mornings everyone seems a bit keener to please by the late afternoon they are feeling a bit tired.

1 Thank JW65

Queenslamd
3 attraction reviews
“A wonderful way to relax in the midst of Bali chaos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been to Pip's on many occasions and I have enjoyed every one I especially like to traditional massage in the rooms out the back which are peaceful with beautiful relaxing music playing.
I will be returning in November 2014 and Pip's will be a port of call at least 2-3 times during my stay.

Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Totally overrated!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

PIPS is a larger than average salon, with lots of staff. Compared to the little side salons staffed with 4-5 girls that we have tried before I would say that the value is negative. We had massages which were average at best, and my 15 y/o daughter was put off by one of the male staff peering at her from behind a curtain as she was having her treatment. Honestly the price was above the little street joints and the service and treatment was not. The batik cloths on the massage tables were greasy and the girls perfunctory in their work. I'd rather go to Bodyworks, Ambiente or Febris and pay a little more else pick a little side salon and go for broke. We won't bother going back! We are Bali regulars, visit day spas daily and we were very underwhelmed.

Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Visited Pips last week before my partner and I moved to a different area in Bali. We were a bit hesitant from the mixed reviews but opted to try it out. It was very busy and we hadn't booked in but were served and waiting approx 10min, which we didn't mind - they offered us drinks as we sat in the waiting area. I had a manicure and pedicure and my partner had a one hour massage.
I had two girls - one for each treatment - which was very efficient. Both girls were quiet and did a good job. Partner said massage was good but not much difference compared to other spas.

Would recommend to others but people should note that since it is a large spa, your experience depends on the person you get, some are better than others. Overall found the staff friendly and had a good experience.

Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“So relaxed and awesome value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have just returned to my hotel after experiencing the most relaxing massage I have had in a long time. I had the PIP's special which goes for 1 hour. The masseuse had to rouse me on completion as I had become into a zen state of mind. I don't know of anywhere in my country where I could experience such a massage for less than $10. It was quite busy in there, yet the whole place still had a tranquil and calm feeling about it. I would thoroughly recommend this place.