“A wonderful stay”

Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Legian
Darwin, Australia
“A wonderful stay”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Our second stay in this fantastic hotel. Spacious rooms, spotlessly clean, friendly obliging staff, breakfast is awesome. The upgrade to the room with the jacuzzi was amazing. A great experience. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor as you will find that these rooms are the quietest. Room service is...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Darwincouple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (428)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms have a good size. Well located in Legian.
Remote control for TV with expired batteries.
Horrible smell coming from the shower.
Breakfast is ok. Staff is friendly and welcoming.
Restaurant is awful... Don't bother going there as the food is not good at all.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel the staff could not do enough for you
They were all so friendly always greeted us with a smile
Excellent in every way
Rooms were very clean, was recommended to me now I have recommend it to all my friends

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank Tinacarp
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Spotless, spacious and welcoming.

Amazing staff, great value room service and drinks.

Location in the heart of busy Legian does not matter when you are wanting to chill out by the pool.

Breakfast is off the hook awesome with so many fresh choices and proper espresso coffee

3 Thank Jimmyjayistheway
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Whist the legian area it very busy and full of touters, it was nice to come back to the magani after long days out in legian or elsewhere .
Big shout out to Hari the bar tender who worked the pool bar and the ladies in the tour desk who got us on our way when we wanted to go somewhere.

1 Thank MattyManvua
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 1 May 2014

After a great stay the first time in January we stayed again and were not disappointed. The staff wonderful again, so so friendly. Mantra is amazing!! The lovely lady at the tour desk who organised a tour for us and reserved many restaurants was also so great.

Our rooms always cleaned and turned down each night. The bar staff at the pool always remembering our names. Can't say enough about this hotel and all very reasonably priced.

I just wish they had another one of these hotel's Sanur side, as if they did it would be perfection!

Because of the Magani it will always be difficult staying somewhere else :-)

Thank you again for making our holidays memorable and relaxing!!

Room Tip: We just had a normal room and it was very spacious and so reasonably priced! Plunge pool rooms are...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Parkers5
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is probably one of the best value for money hotels I have ever stayed at.

This was my first time travelling to Bali and I went with a friend who has travelled to Bali numerous times and stayed in this area before. We booked the hotel based on the amazing price which included breakfast for 2, free 30 minute massage and also based on the ratings on trip advisor and also wotif.

We stayed for 4 nights and I cannot recommend it enough. We were upgraded for free to the deluxe suite on level 4 which was a nice surprise. The professional photos on the website are exactly what we saw in real life.

The hotel is practically brand new, the rooms are immaculately clean, huge and modern, with the deluxe rooms with the spa on the balcony being so spacious, bigger than most I've stayed in before. They had the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in and the aircons worked really well with individual controls in each roo,

The pool design was fantastic. The pool is smaller to most of the hotels I've stayed in before but it was never crowded and I loved the little bar wall set up so the actual bar serving area doesn't get crowded, and also the shallow day beds in the pool itself are a great idea! The pool doesn't get a lot of sun but it was never too cold for a dip. The 2 for 1 cocktails was a winner and the pinky mojito's were my fave!

The staff were amazing, all very friendly and willing to help. Always felt safe at the hotel. With our hotel booking we received a free 30 minute massage which was great! Shame I ran out of time to return for more treatments, next time!

Location wise it was perfect, not in busy Kuta but close enough to walk to most restaurants and shopping with market across the road.

I used their feedback form in the hotel to suggest full length body mirrors in the room and directional signage in the hallways, which they appreciated as I received a very friendly email yesterday thanking me for my feedback.

I will be recommending this hotel to all my friends and staying here again on my return trip to Bali!!! Thanks Magani!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends