“Just as Good”

Ranked #22 of 271 Restaurants in Legian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Mozzarella on JL. Padma was the first Mozzarella I went to just after it first opened and it quickly became one of my favourite restaurants in Bali, laid back casual dining, with a large variety menu it's hard to go wrong. Add to that some of the most attentive and friendly staff and you have yourself a winner.
Mozzarella at The Magani withholds all of the above!
Staying at The Magani Hotel creates an added bonus as you can get meals and drinks from Mozzarella for room service and by the pool dining!!
I loved my mornings spent by the pool sipping a refreshing healthy juice from Mozzarella!
If you've been to one of the Mozzarella Restaurants before be sure this withholds the same standards, and if you've never tried this restaurant pop in and give it ago. You will not be disappointed.
Mozzarella at The Magani trends to be the quietest one as people tend to not know it's their. Just head to The Magani Hotel and the wait staff will assist you with the rest :)
You get a wonderful view overlooking the street as you eat your meal :)

Reviewed 12 May 2014

As we were staying at The Magani, my wire and I had many meals here either as a large group or just a few of us...every time we would try a different meal and every time we loved it. I must say the Portabello mushrooms were my fav pick of the entrees and certainly a favourite amongst the group. As for mains, hard to go wrong...the ribs, wrapped chicken, beef Thai salad etc...all super tasty. I remember having a burger poolside which was also amazing. Definitely give this place a try!

1  Thank Jace_disgrace
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Loved the food here, quick service and hot well cooked meals. The steaks were tender. Loved the 2 for 1 cocktails all night. The open air restaurant was a bit uncomfortable as far as temperature goes, but the staff placed 2 A/C at each end of our long table, which made it pleasant.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for a special treat and while the hotel did not disappoint neither did the fantastic food in this restaurant. Perfect, friendly, personal service along with outstanding quality of meals and the price was great too! We recommend this establishment to anyone and everyone - love it!!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

As I am of Italian background was dying for my food. Absolutely amazing!!!!! Special thanks to Annie who looked after 8 Italians with aplomb. Food was great and very cheap by Australian standards.

Service was outstanding....could teach our waiting staff a thing or two.