“Icy cold beer!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yutz Place Restaurant

Yutz Place Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 225 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Yut'z Place - the best steak in Bali since 2001 Family Restaurant Romantic atmosphere with Live Music every Saturday
Sydney, Australia
“Icy cold beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Super chilled beers and snug stubby holders (we bought 2!)
Excellent friendly prompt service great people watching

Mimo H, Owner at Yutz Place Restaurant, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Emma,

we are so happy you had a nice time at our place.
Hope to see you soon visiting.
Wishing you all the best
Yut'z Place Management

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Steaks - out of this world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

This restaurant was near to the hotel we were staying in and, after seeing a board advertising a deal on the steaks, decided to try. The service was very good and the food excellent. We went to this restaurant a couple of times more during our holiday and very impressed.

• Visited October 2013
Mimo H, Owner at Yutz Place Restaurant, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
We hope you'll come back to Bali, and enjoy again in our restaurant.
Thank you for your kind words.
Wishing you all the best
Yut'z Place Management
Melbourne
“pass on the pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

I feel bad saying I didn't enjoy the pizza here since this place has such good reviews. I didn't see the reviews before I went there, I chose it as I wanted to eat a pizza before going to the airport and I was walking past. Having said that, the setting was very nice, but unfortunately the street sellers were pointing green lasers into my face as I was trying to eat and the staff didn't do anything about it. That went on the whole time I was there, plus DVD sellers, people with all sorts of flashing headbands and lights, kids toys, etc. The actual pizza topping was nice, but I'm not sure if the base was fresh or frozen. In any event, it was very hard and very difficult to cut and I didn't enjoy it. In seeing the great reviews, I am happy to give it another go next time in Bali, but will not have another pizza there. It doesn't seem to be their "thing".

1 Thank Procidani
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Returning Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

When one lives in Bali, especially in the countryside as I do, once in a while the need for a great steak, rosemary potatoes, pizza, for a sweet treat like a crème caramel becomes compelling. When I visit town, Yut'z Place in Legian is the first place I head to once I have settled into my accommodation. The service, ambience, position and of course the wonderful food on the varied menu, never disappoint. I couldn't recommend this restaurant more highly for food, value and service and after eating there regularly for a prolonged period I can absolutely guarantee the consistency.

1 Thank Elaine B
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellence in every regard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

There is almost nothing you can fault about this restaurant. On taking a seat you are greeted with a complimentary frozen margarita shot and slich of crusty garlic bread and it only gets better from there. The food is excellent and exceptionally well priced. The steak served here is of the highest standard and at a price that belighs its quality. The service level is of a high standard and staff are well presented, attentive and friendly but not in your face. The ambience is good, the music subtle and the toilets are remarkably clean and on occasion are strewn with rose petals (nice touch). My wife, daughter and i came across Yut'z by chance and then returned for 4 consecutive nights. This is the best restaurant in Legian. Full Stop.

2 Thank DNTMAC