Hotel NEO Kuta Jelantik
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$138
US$144
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$29
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$129
US$337
US$229
US$141
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$66
All reviewsbudget hotelsmall poolnoodlesinternet connectionnice hotelcable tvstrategic locationmini fridgewalking distancecheap priceclean roomsper daysuperior roomvisit balilate checkstayed here for nightsair con
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The place is brand new as the time of this review.

The bed was enormous, a California king. The room is very small there is no place to put anything. If they had queen sized beds it would still be cramped. It was very clean, the mattress and linens were very nice but 101 is a much better place to stay.

There is a about 40 centimeters of floor on either side of the bed and at the foot of the bed.

Room Tip: The rooms are just too small. there is about a foot
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Neo_Kuta_Jelantik, Hotel Manager at Hotel NEO Kuta Jelantik, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Mr/s txherper, Thank you very much for feed back, we would like to inform that Neo brand is budget hotel which we can not change the size of room on standard type. We have Suite room that more bigger then our Standard room. We hope you stay with us in future. Thank you
Bayu Suteja - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here for 7 nite and just love it..the staff are real friendly..very polite..very hard working group..Hotel is just walking distance to Jalan Legian and Legian Beach..Breakfast buffet is nice..I love the mee goreng..tasty..The Stardard Room are very comfortable..big enough for 2 person..clean and I am very happy the housekeeping staff..Very Friendly..Always Smiling..Wifi Speed ok but sometime get cut off..transport is not a problem..Outside the hotel there a lot of teksi and there is a ALFA MART 24 store just across the street which you could stock your room mini fridge

Room Tip: Book room at the back of the hotel..Front road is a bit busy..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Neo_Kuta_Jelantik, Hotel Manager at Hotel NEO Kuta Jelantik, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Mr. KL1668
Thank you very much..wish to see your next arrival..
Have great day..

Bayu SUTEJA - kutajelantikhm@neohotels.com

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I booked 3 rooms for 3 days (2 nights) after reading such a fantastic review on this Hotel Neo and found it to be good on the 1st day.

However, on the 2nd night, the dressing table mirror fell down and so unfortunate, I was right there and the mirror hit me hard on the head (see attached picture). I do not know if I shall consider it as lucky since I was there and served as a support for the mirror and prevented it from breaking. I do not dare to imagine if it is broken, all my luggage will be full of broken mirror and both me and my wife will not have anything to wear for the rest of the holiday due to that the design of the room is such that the "open wardrobe" is exactly where the mirror will land itself if I was not there "supporting" it.

After the incident, we were told by the facility guy and front office that they will arrange to re-fix the mirror by the next day without offering us another room. Feeling disappointed, I questioned Mr Reza (front office officer) on how did this happen. I sensed that Mr Reza himself felt agitated when I express my discomfort, I requested to talk to the manager and to my surprise, he asked the assistant chief security, Mr Semuel, to talk to me instead. To my disappointment again, Mr Samuel can hardly understand English which I presume Mr Reza is fully aware of this before pushing the case to Mr Samuel.

The next morning, the front office claimed that her manager is not in and won't be in so fast. Further conversation led her to "re-check" and suddenly the manager is in.

While I was discussing my comments to Mr Ruzi, the front office manager, I am again disappointed as this would be the 4th time for me to explain the whole scenario to the hotel administrator. Eventually, Mr Ruzi offered to discount our next visit to the hotel but I believe both our family and all potential customers are not interested in the discount but rather safety, assurance, and services received from the hotel.

Mr Ruzi, I am pleased to receive your email on this matter (nonetheless room rate discount is not going to stop my wife to feel insecure) but the way on how to the hotel management handle this matter (Mr Reza, etc) is entirely unacceptable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank LouisLSingapore

Dear LouisLSingapore, Thank you very much for your great review. I do apologize for the inconvenience happen from the mirror during your stay. Mr. Ruzi has send the personal email to you for the clarification and it's great feed back to us as our consideration for improving our service in the future. Again Thank you for the suggestion, really Appreciated.
Regards, Bayu Suteja

Reviewed 5 June 2014

found thick layer of dust in the air conditioning and fan.it matter if you have allergic.Other than that,the service and staff are good.Parking lot is not adjacent to hotel,yet there is valet service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr. David S.
we have note your feed back and we have since done to program cleaning maintenance air conditioner. Neo Kuta Jelantik is budget hotel managed by Aston sure we have limited guest parking in front of hotel we anticipation by Valet service to deliver our quality of service.

Wish you back stay with us..Have a great day!

Bayu SUTEJA
kutajelantikhm@neohotels.com

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We arrived at the hotel very late and were afraid we would not get the rooms we reserved but everything went very well. The price was a good value. The staffs are nice and the service is also good. Though we spent only one night in this hotel as we had reservation in another hotel nearby, i would not have moved to the other one if we had not paid in advance. The location if this hotel is also very good. This hotel is definitely recommended..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Rahul M,

Thank you very much..
Wish you stay with us...

Bayu SUTEJA