“Very relaxing” 5 of 5 bubbles

90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 391 helpful votes
“Very relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is the the only place i will go to in kuta for a massage. Ive been there a few times now and find the staff very good. I get package 1, body massage, viva facial, manicure and pedicure all for 150.000rup or $16aus. Its supposed to take 2 hours but often ends up being 2 1/2 hours. I always leave feeling better. They do a wide range of packages. Can't wait to go back.

Visited February 2013
5 Thank 2014FpvGt

Melbourne, Australia
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“reflexology”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

wow the reflexology i had done was amazing my feet are very sensitive so it's rare i can rave about it...

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Donna P
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

I visited Angelina Spa nearly every day of my 7 day visit to Bali! The staff were wonderful, so willing to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The massages were brilliant, manicures and pedicures beautiful, and the variety of options meant I could choose a different treatment every day! I would absolutely recommend anyone staying nearby to pay Angelina a visit, you will not regret it! We love you, Angelina!

Visited January 2013