“Still very relaxing”
Review of Angelina Spa

Angelina Spa
Ranked #12 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Just been back to Angelina Spa two times last week. I had my usual massage that felt great and helped me move around better again but had a hair cut this time and im so happy i did. I have long hair and they spent over 1 hour on me. He started by cutting my hair then blow dryed it and then straighten it. Then he cut it again and finished by straightening it again. 40.000RUP. YES $4AUS. See you in November. According to their price list it should be about $17. This is better than $120 in perth.

3  Thank 2014FpvGt
There are newer reviews for Angelina Spa

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I did manicure, pedicure and foot massage. I found the staff to be quite good. I think it's worth it to get your nails done as it's it's quite affordable.

My partner did body scrub. He was rather disappointed that the shower hose had some problems and the water was cold. Other than that the massage was fine.

it was only after I was telling my partner how we weren't offered a drink like the Caucasians after our massage/ manicure then the staff proceed to offer us a drink. Not too sure if it was an overlook or preferential treatment, but oh well, I did like the nail art she did on my fingernails and toenails..

Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is the the only place i will go to in kuta for a massage. Ive been there a few times now and find the staff very good. I get package 1, body massage, viva facial, manicure and pedicure all for 150.000rup or $16aus. Its supposed to take 2 hours but often ends up being 2 1/2 hours. I always leave feeling better. They do a wide range of packages. Can't wait to go back.

5  Thank 2014FpvGt
Reviewed 8 March 2013

wow the reflexology i had done was amazing my feet are very sensitive so it's rare i can rave about it...

2  Thank Donna P
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I visited Angelina Spa nearly every day of my 7 day visit to Bali! The staff were wonderful, so willing to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The massages were brilliant, manicures and pedicures beautiful, and the variety of options meant I could choose a different treatment every day! I would absolutely recommend anyone staying nearby to pay Angelina a visit, you will not regret it! We love you, Angelina!

2  Thank Simone M