“Fantastic hotel I will be back again”
Review of Loft Legian Hotel

Loft Legian Hotel
Ranked #24 of 84 Hotels in Legian
“Fantastic hotel I will be back again”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Great new hotel in an amazing location. A lot of fun things to do within walking distance, the beach, the shops, the nightlife, Seminyak and kuta. I will recommend this hotel to anyone and I will be back again.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 28 June 2013

after staying at Puri Damai,had to find other accom for 2 days,the bed was most important as most beds in Bali are hard and my hips ache.
Beds are mira coil,brand new and awesome !this hotel has no pool or restaurant just a coffee bean café in foyer which u are given free muffin and coffe vouchers for each day u stay.
As we like to eat out most of the time this didn't matter and u can go buy a drink or food anywhere on beach front and use there pool like at Cocoon, so it wasn't the most important thing,the bed was !!
staff very helpful and good English.
enjoy ,I def will be goin bak in sep

Room Tip: any rooms all are good
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
wijaya294226, Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Dear Julie,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from LOFT Legian Hotel.
I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities. I will share your kind words with the entire our team whom makes this possible as I know they will be very happy to know that their hard work enables our guests to have memorable experiences.

Once again thank you for sharing your memorable experience. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Singapore
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Located within walking distance from the beach, Loft proved to be a value-for-money hotel. Room is average-sized and is very clean. Minimalistic design. Power shower is nice to have too but for me, the highlight is the very comfortable bed. It's been a while since the last time I had such a good sleep. Aircon is cool and can be conveniently adjusted. Universal power plug available so international visitors don't need adaptors. Two things that are missing are refrigerator and water boiler, probably because they want you to get your coffee from the Coffee Bean downstairs. There are also two or three minimarts located just a stone throw away from the hotel. Paid IDR 340,000 for a night stay excluding breakfast. As far as I'm concerned, there is no swimming pool in Loft. For internet access, you can tap on the neighbouring hotel's broadband which is quite fast.

Room Tip: Pick the rooms on higher floors (level 5 if possible). Better reception for your phone.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank heizeltm
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Dear Heizeltm,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

We do apology for your consideration with refrigerator and water boiler. We will consider to provide it in the room.

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Thank you for a great experience, picked us up from airport and made it hassle free, staff very friendly, will definitely cone back again, esp thank you to Ega, from the first night smiley and happy and made us feel so very welcome!

• Stayed June 2013
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Dear Vinesy,

"Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel"

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service quality you expect and deserve from LOFT Legian Hotel.
I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities. I have shared your kind expressions with the entire our lovely team whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hard work and services enable our guests to have memorable experiences.

We also take this opportunity to remember my staff name who had make your stay more memorable during your memorable stay at LOFT Legian Hotel. Your feedback and comment are highly appreciated to improve and provide the best service to our valued costumer.

Once again, thank you for sharing your memorable experience. Should you have any further information please feel free to contact me. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Sincerely Yours,

traveling the world
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Very clean and modern hotel in a great location. Rooms are small and can b noisey but ear plugs work great. Breakfast included is coffee and muffin from the coffe bean and tea leaf in the hotel. Staff is super helpful. Overall a very good experience and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 12 June 2013

each visit to Bali I always try different hotels. loft legian hotel I choose because it is still very new, only 3 months of opening day.

by idr 400000 per night inclusive of morning refreshment (just cup cakes + coffee or tea) from the coffee bean is located in the hotel lobby, king coil mattresses, cable tv, and towels were clean, and the staff is friendly. 24 hour stores, souvenir markets, and the beach can be reached in just a few steps.

the only unpleasant experience was a motorcycle and a car park is not owned by the hotel. we have to pay to the local parking attendant at the rate of idr 30000 per night. not expensive but it sucks because every change parking attendant, we were billed again. I was arguing for the parking attendant tried to cheat me by giving me a ticket valid for one day of the two-day fare that I paid.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Azmi M
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Dear Azmi,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

We do apology for your unpleasant with parking attendant. We will coordinate with them to find out the best solution to solve this problem.

Surabaya
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I've been to Bali and overnight at loft hotel and get pleasant experience and in June I am planning for a vacation to Bali and would like overnight back in the loft and I wanted a hotel there are facilities that can pick us up from the airport and it was very easy for us directly to the hotels and air conditioners may still not cool enough ..... butaway I really enjoyed all of our holiday in Bali to spend the night in the loft hotel ... thank you

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel