“GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!”

Ranked #25 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Italy
“GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stayed there 2 nights in July 2013 in deluxe room n. 119 and we enjoyed it a lot!
New, comfortable and clean; staff is very kind and helpful; good location: walking distance from beach and shops; very good price!
Breakfast was included: coffee or tea and one muffin (big but rather tasteless, though) at Coffee Bean.

Definitely recommended!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dale63

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stayed 8th August until 13th August and loved it! The service and rooms were lovely, basic but suited our needs. Great value for money, my only complaint was the complimentary breakfast being a black coffee and muffin was a challenge, I don't drink black coffee but the staff accommodated us with white coffee. I would suggest a continental breakfast would suit most clients. But I wouldn't highly recommend this hotel and will stay again!

• Stayed August 2013
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Dear Melwhitte,

"Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel"

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service quality you expect and deserve from lovely LOFT Legian Hotel team.
I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities. I have shared your kind expressions with the entire our lovely team whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hard work and services enable our guests to have memorable experiences.

We do apology for your convenience might have caused during your memorable stay at LOFT Legian Hotel. Your feedback and suggestion are highly appreciated to improve and provide the best service to our valued costumer. Your daily breakfast is our big concern to improve our quality of service and also your continental breakfast suggestion is our big concern to deliver our service delivery promised by LOFT Legian Hotel.

Once again, thank you for sharing your memorable experience. Should you have any further information please feel free to contact me. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Sincerely Yours,

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights. Room was nice and tidy, spacious bathroom and room size s just enough. Staffs were all nice and accomodating. The location is good. It has plenty of local shops and bars around, few minutes walk to the beach and beachwalk mall. If u are fun of walking..its a great location for you as it is in between Kuta and Seminyak.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jrak907
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

enjoyed our stay at loft legian hotel. their rates are reasonable, location is a few minutes walk to kuta beach and beachwalk mall. just a few steps to minimart which has a legit money changer and some good thai restos. Rooms appear to be larger than its size due to the excellent attention and placement of details. simplicity meets functionality. both room and bathroom are super clean with some modern artsy interior design. noise level outside is tolerable and didnt disturb our sleep one bit.

staff service is excellent, good english and very polite, their breakfast is usually served aftr 7AM and on our last day at the hotel we requested if we can have it before 6am the nxt morning coz we have an early morning flight and we will just eat it at the airport. (not fond of airplane food). anyways the staff said they will do their best to accomodate our request but there is no assurance coz the food is from a local caterer. we were surprised to see our packed breakfast ready the next morning and our metered cab already waiting for us. simple small things that leave a good impression to first time customers like me. highly recommended and will be coming back again!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank regsvr32
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I booked this hotel from Jakarta sales office with Ms Dhini which is very nice and helpful. We stayed at 2 rooms and they upgraded 1 room into deluxe room with little bigger size room. Location is great near to beach and many local shops but quiet expensive ( for sandals 50.000 rupiahs but you can get more cheaper with same quality only 20.000 rupiahs approx $2 at Khrisna ). Rooms was nice and modern style with comfortable beds and has 4 pillows. I really love this part! AC and TV worked good. Circle K, Padang restaurant, and Cafe were easy to find. Nice and helpfull staff. Gusti and chubby fun guy at reception were always smile.

Bathroom has big mirror and there's 3 in 1 shampoo, soap, and conditioner. Coffee shop near to reception was great but little bit over price. This hotel has no restaurant, no pool, no car park. For breakfast I got nasi kotak ( in box rice ) was not good and cold. In one morning they gave my breakfast to other guest and no more nasi kotak left for me but they gave me nasi goreng/Fried rice with orange juice as replacement. This one was good and delicious. All come from nasi kotak was disappointing. I stayed for 5 days and got 3 times nasi goreng. Make up room boy knocked our door in morning but i didnt hang "make up room" sign duh... Theres stain on my bed sheet and he didnt change it during my stay. Well done and many thanks.

Overall I will recomend this hotel to everyone and will come back again.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms has bigger windows and better view
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank angelyan
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Dear Angelyan,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from LOFT Legian Hotel.

We do apology for your convenience might have caused during your memorable stay at LOFT Legian Hotel. Your feedback and comment are highly appreciated to improve and provide the best service to our valued costumer. Your daily breakfast is our big concern to improve our quality of service.

Once again thank you for sharing your memorable experience. Should you have any further information please feel free to contact me. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Warmest regard,

Mataram, Indonesia
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I stayed here for a night. This is one of my transit hotel of my driving trip from Surabaya to Sumbawa. A very late book via Booking.com. Just booking at 09.00 pm (1 hour before check-in).
The location is good. Close to Kuta beach. The room is nice, not too small like other budget hotel. The bath room is clean. Friendly hotel staff.
The negative thing is the hotel doesn't have car parking area. So I parked my car at the Art market in front of the hotel and I payed IDR40,000/night.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Clean standard hotel room - fluffy bedding, powerful A/C, plenty of power outlets. Even a TV! Feels new and modern.

Bathroom is open to the outdoors which smells and leaks A/C.
Water pressure in the shower is pretty poor.

Staff is friendly, but anything they offer you is overpriced. Find your own tours or airport transport.

Room cleanup guy knocked on our door in the morning to clean up at ~8-9am, which seems a bit too early for that. Make sure to put out your "do not disturb" card.

Location is a bit of a walk from the beach, but not awful. Close to Jl Legian for shopping. A bit of a hike to get down to the busiest areas of Kuta.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Em B,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities. I have shared your kind words with the entire our lovely team whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hard work enables our guests to have memorable experiences.

Warmest regard,