Loft Legian Hotel
Rivavi Hotel(Legian)
  • Pool
Rosani Hotel(Legian)
View Hotel
All reviewscoffee beansbudget hotelkuta beachaffordable pricespacious roomstrategic locationair conditionermelasti streetshort stayper nightdefinitely stay here againvisit balia great staymoney changermin walkwelcome drinkacross the road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I loved the loft legian hotel. It was very modern, clean, and the beds and pillows were very comfy! The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. They have a/c, and flat screens in all the rooms with statellite tv. I was very pleased with my stay there, and would highly recommend it to anyone else visiting Legian.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I was in Bali for 2 weeks. I was with my family for 2 days, 2 days with friends, 1 week for meditation in Landih, Bangli and 1 day by myself. I normally like to stay in Seminyak or Nusa Dua, it is less crowded. On the day I was by myself, I wanted to stay in a hotel that is close by to stores/food and not too expensive (which is hard to find in Seminyak/Nusa Dua). I decided to try out this Loft at Legian. I LOVE it. It is very clean, simple and the staff are friendly. If you are planning on hanging out in the hotel, this is not your choice. There is no pool/gym/yard.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank orcaandbeluga
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Love the hotel. Superb Value & Facilities. The staffs are friendly, accommodating, helpful and provide great suggestions. We get greetings & small talks with all the staffs - from housekeeping to reception and even the security. They are very prompt in any request / situations and speaks English well. It's walking distance to the beach (about 500m), Coffee Bean is just downstairs, Restaurants are everywhere and the shopping (souvenirs) market is just opposite the hotel. Highly recommended for those who wants a simple yet extremely comfortable room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elena T
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We decided to spend the day in Legian while staying in Sanur for 3 weeks...This involved a late night at Billys in Garlic lane, so rather than catch a taxi back to Sunur after midnight, on the spur of the moment, at about 3.00pm we decided to stay overnight. Saw the hotels sign out the front with a great price advertised, [to be honest I thought this was just a ruse to get you into the lobby!!] Walked in to see what was on offer for 40,000rph. about $40aud. and, yes they had a vacancy, We asked to see the room first, "not a problem sir" off we go to check out the room. Well the hotel is about 6 months old, all new and shiny, great aircon, nice modern bathroom, with large walk in shower. Rooms are well laid out, and large enough for a shortish stay. The place was spotless it had nice art-work a modern TV, some natural light from a light well, it had some sort of "lounge area' on the 3rd floor I think, but we didn't look for it. Look this is great value using a tried and true formula clean, basic,comfortable and very very affordable accommodation. a formula the Balinese sometimes have trouble delivering sometimes quite frankly. But what sold me? knowing the price before I walked in.
The free breakfast was a muffin and a coffee, I wouldn't bother if I was you. There are plenty better, around for just $5
We didn't see a pool or a sign to a pool.. but would you really expect one for that price.
The Loft really fills a gap in the market.
Mark Maldon Victoria

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank markBlythe
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Brilliant hotel. Staff very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very clean and had all facilities needed. Excellent value for money, everything you need for a good price. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013