“Nice, Clean, New”
Review of Loft Legian Hotel

Loft Legian Hotel
Ranked #26 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Staff here are excellent, cleaners do a great job. Wifi is the fastest I have had in all of bali. Rooms are nicely decorated and the televsion are placed far enough from the wall to use my HDMI cable. Only faults are the blinds in the delux room allow to much light to pass in, and dealing with the parking attendents across the street is a nightmare. Would reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: Be careful when booking on agoda as you may get twin beds.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in june 2013 and rebooked for my nov/dec trip. The rooms suit my needs. Best rooms are 517 and 519 which i now request as they are at the back of the hotel and away from traffic noise and the windows give a great view out over kuta.
The staff are very helpful and very friendly and will do anything for you.
The rooms are very clean and tidy and suit my needs perfectly. The beds are super comfy and everything works well due to the fact it is a new hotel. The price is great too.
I am already organising my trip next year and i will definitely stay here again

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jason1701
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Jason,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from LOFT Legian Hotel.

We also would like to take this opportunity to say thank you very much to be our regular guest. I have shared your kind expressions with the entire our lovely team whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hard work and services enable our guests to have memorable experiences and coming back to stay at Loft Legian Hotel.

Once again thank you for sharing your memorable experience and become our regular guest. Should you have any further information or you are planning to coming back to Loft Legian hotel for your next coming holiday please feel free to contact me. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Warmest regard,

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed here for our last few nights in Indonesia. AC works great, nice bathroom with very hot water, good water pressure. The room was clean and bed very comfortable. We had to ship several boxes of belongings back to the United States and staff were very helpful in carrying heavy boxes and supplying a rolling dolly to move packages. Only negatives were no mini fridge in the room, no cell phone reception in the room (but there is a tiny courtyard attached to the room where I could get cell reception) and the hallways could be a bit noisy when people returned home from partying. Overall, great value for the money, better than similarly priced places nearby.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Kelly,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from your arrival till departure date at LOFT Legian Hotel.

I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities. I have shared your kind expressions with the entire our lovely team whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hard work and services enable our guests to have memorable experiences.

Your feedback will be highly to be considered to complete our facilities and service. We do understand that our guest is most important guest. We are all ready of service from guest arrival until leave the hotel.

Once again thank you for sharing your memorable experience. Should you have any further information or you are planning to stay at Loft Legian Hotel please feel free to contact me. We are happy to offer special rate for your next holiday visit to Bali.
We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Warmest regard,

Reviewed 24 November 2013

After being in Seminyak I decided to get a little closer to the action of Kuta without it being in my face so I found the Loft hotel, a 5 min walk to Kuta beach and a few extra mins to the nightlife I really loved it here, the staff were friendly and extremely helpful and I felt really safe and secure. The room for the price was ridiculous , it was clean and really nice inside and the bed was huge.. With shopping literally outside your doorway and a little coffee shop in the lobby this is certainly high on my RETURN to list: Loved it!

Room Tip: I got a roo for myself at $30 a night and I loved it definitely could fit two people here....
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Simmycee,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us an opportunity to deliver hospitality service and quality you expect and deserve from your first until last impression at LOFT Legian Hotel.

As part of Hotel hospitality service, We do our best to make sure that every single service is met with the guest expectation from the first until last impression to make WOW experience.

Once again, thank you for appreciating our hospitality service and sharing your memorable experience. Should you have any further concern or you are planning to stay at Loft Legian Hotel please do not hesitate to contact us either direct to me or send an email to info@loftlegianhotel.com. We are happy to offer the best special rate guarantee for your next holiday visit to Bali in near future. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Thank you and Have a great day! And Happy New Year 2014

Best regard,

Reviewed 23 November 2013

excellent location, close to restaurants and mini markets, value for money, nice rooms, very new modern style, expensive King Koil Bed and nice pillows..
The property has elevator is plus for us, because my husband knee, not good idea to climb the stair. Nice muffin from coffee bean downstairs.

Room Tip: choose the room with big window, really nice corner is perfect, quite
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We found this hotel on expedia with a deal of $37 per night marked down from $100+ per night. We chose the most basic room they had to offer. It was very clean and very nice. There is a coffee bean attached to it as well, but it is quite pricey. You can make your way just across the street to Coffee Corner for grub and good coffee... good place to stay at a very affordable price. Staff were very kind as well! Always a plus :-)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We loved this hotel. We would have stayed here longer if we didn't just want to get out of the super touristy area. Totally worth more than the price. Super comfortable room. Coffee Bean for morning "refreshment." Lovely staff. Elevator. In room safe. Nice bathroom. Great all around. I would totally stay here again. Close to the beach (short walk) and plenty of restaurants or shopping. Top notch!

Room Tip: Maybe one further away from the front of the building, as they play loud music.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple