“Great Macchiato and waffles”

Paideia Coffee Shop
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Legian
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: "The Warung dedicated to coffee and more"
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I called in to this cafe after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. It was really lovely to go down the lane and away from the hustle and bustle of Legian. This is only a small place however the coffee is really terrific. We ordered macchiatos, lattes and waffles. Cinamon and also banana and honey. We all thoroughly enjoyed our coffee and waffles and I would certainly suggest you try this one. I believe they are closed Sundays so you need to keep that in mind.

1  Thank StanmoreGirlSydney

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Cute little cafe down a gang alley way just around the corner from the Jayakarta where we stayed. Coffee was excellent, and served quickly then came the honey / banana waffles for my wife. A little dry but the honey and ice cream solved that problem. My cinnamon waffles came out shortly after and were sensational. At 21k (or $2 Aussie) unbelievable value!. I ordered a Beetroot, Celery, Apple and Ginger juice which they do cold pressed. This was exceptional. All up a fantastic breakfast and definitely worth the visit. On par with Tommy's for value and service. Will be back.

2  Thank Mike T
Reviewed 11 April 2014

A little gem, while staying at villa in same lane was a ritual to grab my first coffee of morning, sit and relax and chat or a coffee to go...if staying in the area a goody to support...

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This little coffee shop was in the lane near our villa at Hidden Gardens about 20 metres from our door. We visited each morning for our coffee to take back to our villa. Clean, friendly little man and great coffee. A must find in Legian up near the Melasti Hotel area.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Found this little gem on my morning walk.....revisited many times, juices yummy, owner Ipp beautiful and friendly....wishing him every success....tell your friends and if you have any old retro wares, take them over to him for the coffee shop....